Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weird Dreams

Hoovie

Ok - everyone has them! spill the beans

I still remember a dream I had a loooooong time ago, when still young and innocent

I'll keep to the clean bits here .... Dreamt that I was getting quite amorous with a young lady and getting close to nirvana, if you get my drift :wub: - and then woke up :censor:

spent all the next day thinking about it and went to bed about 9pm the next night, doing my best to carry on where I left off, but although had that dream couple more times, always stopped just to early :crybaby:

I still remember a dream I had a loooooong time ago, when still young and innocent

I'll keep to the clean bits here .... Dreamt that I was getting quite amorous with a young lady and getting close to nirvana, if you get my drift :wub: - and then woke up :censor:

spent all the next day thinking about it and went to bed about 9pm the next night, doing my best to carry on where I left off, but although had that dream couple more times, always stopped just to early :crybaby:

LOL Hoovie..................................I still have those dreams :P ;) :lol:

I remember it like it was yesterday ...... bikini style red pants :crybaby: I need a cold shower now ;)

:o horn dogs!!!

He He..........Maybe?

I have lots of very very weird dreams.... too many to list!

A vivid one from my childhood was being chased by an alligator in a library!

I was told never to repeat the dreams I have, for fear of one of two things happening...

1. A seagull will steal your hat.

2. An epic blackhole that not even the LHC could match would form.

Had a nightmare I was going bald but was in denial ! Must be terrible to be a slap head !

MrCombovers.jpg

Looks like you have a bit of a complex about baldness?

Fortunately I have a full head of hair :thumbsup:

Had a nightmare I was going bald but was in denial ! Must be terrible to be a slap head !

MrCombovers.jpg

Must be awful going bald,how do you cope?

I was simply telling you about my nighmare.

Do you have dreams of marrying a younger woman?

MrCombovers.jpg

Must be awful going bald,how do you cope?

I was simply telling you about my nighmare.

Do you have dreams of marrying a younger woman?

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER READ MY FULL POST.....(I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR...........DOES THAT GIVE YOU A PROBLEM?)..................YES....................YOU ARE A BIT OF A NIGHTMARE

I do not dream of marrying a younger woman......................why?

You were just following the Catholic Church's teaching on contraception, obviously :D

i used to have a recurring dream that me, my bro and my old dog was running though a tunnel under the ground and it was the same senery in the back ground over and over again. we had to keep jumping over rivers of lava and my bro fell in one! and we just had to keep on running.

not had it for a while.

i used to have a recurring dream that me, my bro and my old dog was running though a tunnel under the ground and it was the same senery in the back ground over and over again. we had to keep jumping over rivers of lava and my bro fell in one! and we just had to keep on running.

not had it for a while.

Neither have I !!!!!! :blushing::naughty:

I had a truely terrible dream that a weirdo member on here was driving behind me and everytime I looked in my rear view mirror his appearance had changed.... now I wonder who I could have been dreaming of :unsure::help:

I had a truely terrible dream that a weirdo member on here was driving behind me and everytime I looked in my rear view mirror his appearance had changed.... now I wonder who I could have been dreaming of :unsure::help:

A member who had 3 incarnations & has a couple going at the moment :lol:

Better get yourself checked out in case they were contagious & you have been infected :fear::eek::alien:

Better get yourself checked out in case they were contagious & you have been infected :fear::eek::alien:

Did they have quite a large car with a "T" Badge? one that is not very common :lol:

Did they have quite a large car with a "T" Badge? one that is not very common :lol:

Yep ! A model that no TOC member is likely to buy in the future, because of the slagging they will get :lol::2guns:

I am a nervous wreck now :fear:

Everytime the door bangs I :crybaby:

Everytime the phone rings I :sick:

So he does not recognise me everytime I leave the house I now wear :bag:

I think I am going to have to go overseas to get away :boat:

I just hope I don't feel the urge to do this :hang::angel:

After that nightmare I really am a nervous wreck :fear:

Before you blame someone else "cfc2", it was me who amended your lovely post taking the mickey out of one of our fine moderation team.....

I don't need to tell you how this story ends....

I have a recurring nightmare that I keep signing up to a forum where no one likes me

Why do it then?

In the past where members have been banned there have been people who didn't agree with the decision who made there feelings known.. now, other than that of your own, there hasn't been any complaints about banning you... IMO that tells me that no-one gives a flying monkeys about you.. why come somewhere where other members don't want you?.. do you need the attention or are you just a sad individual with nothing better to do?

You say you work with computers.. if you are any good then you will know that if you upset the wrong person what can happen... you have allready supplied enough info on this site that ANY member with a little knoledge can use against you. It's your choice how you carry on, but if you continue to agonise the members on here you do so at your own risk

Don't take this as a threat from me... it's not my style. Take it as a friendly warning, because I know a few members who you are seriously falling foul of and who want something done about it... how or what they do will be down to them and their friends and nothing to do with TOC. It is up to you how you go about your buisness.. you have choices, make them wisely.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links