Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting A Rev Counter

GRD008

hi, my girlfriend has recently bought a 2005 Vitz (japan import yaris) with an automatic transimission. it doesn't come with a rev counter however i would like to fit something similar to the one from the aygo.

does anyone know if this can be done please? btw engine is the same 3 cylinder 1000cc as found in the aygo.

anyhelp would be appreciated. thanks

hi, my girlfriend has recently bought a 2005 Vitz (japan import yaris) with an automatic transimission. it doesn't come with a rev counter however i would like to fit something similar to the one from the aygo.

does anyone know if this can be done please? btw engine is the same 3 cylinder 1000cc as found in the aygo.

anyhelp would be appreciated. thanks

Hi, are you sure this has no rev counter? Is it the older shape Yaris/Vitz? They have a bar graph type rev counter, going from 0 to 7, 7 being in the red zone. This is just left of the digital speedo.

Some were delivered with an analog instrument panel with no rev counter. I'm almost positive a digital one would slot straight in.

it's the new shape yaris / vitz and i know for sure there is no rev counter...... probably they didn't bother since it's an automatic

it's the new shape yaris / vitz and i know for sure there is no rev counter...... probably they didn't bother since it's an automatic

That sounds a bit mean of Toyota!

Mine is the old shape auto but that has one... Mind you, they were too tight to put a light in the boot or glove compartment on the older ones! Or 'leccie rear windows, despite being the top of the range model! (Aside from the T-sport)!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links