Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Scrot Has Stolen The Plates Of My Wifes Car!

Fizz

Girls, girls, girls,

Whilst the issue of somebody stealing plates has led to a discussion about insurance, I actually think the main point has been missed - that being that they were obviously stolen for a reason.

If I were in the same situation as H.K.Run I would focus on two things;-

• making a simple report to the Police that the plates have vanished, and

• spending the few quid that it would cost to simply replace the plates to at least get the car back on the road even though it might leave a lump in the throat

Whilst it may seem that the insurance company is getting away with it, I believe that, long term, it will only come back to hit you in the pocket when it comes to renewal time on your policy, for the time, effort and paperwork that the insurance company will have to go through to process any claim you wish to make - for the record, I'm not in the insurance business, but I do know that time is ever less available to us all, so we should get on with it - whatever "it" is.

The money (purchase of the new plates) and time spent (in reporting the case) now could save you considerable amounts of your own time and effort in entertaining future Police visits when they wish to interview you about something naughty that happened which involved your vehicle. Qualifying at an early stage that they have actually been lifted from the car could go some way to saving everybody's effort.

Sorry to sidetrack the conversation, but I feel it's a small but significant point.

J

oh look flexy7 has created yet ANOTHER username in John Hong Kong, I guess you was hoping you could use that one when H.K.Run gets banned .............

Flexy 7, HK Run......I'm not as clever as that - there is only one John Hong Kong! (thankfully, some might say!)

Was only trying to bring some balance back to the conversation, Mr (or Miss, Ms, Mrs?) McLovin - nothing spurious about my post!

J

i believe this topic has gone way off course... please can a mod shut it.. Taa..

If I were in the same situation as H.K.Run I would focus on two things;-

Why what situation is Flexy H K Run in??

Has he/she/it had their plates stolen like Fizz as well???

:lol:

oh look flexy7 has created yet ANOTHER username in John Hong Kong, I guess you was hoping you could use that one when H.K.Run gets banned .............
:lol: Sorry Jonh Hong Kong, they tend to do this, get abit paranoid ! :lol:
Fizz: i believe this topic has gone way off course... please can a mod shut it.. Taa..
I agree totally Fizz,

I simply offered my opinion to your problem, It was then hyjacked by others (As expected I must add !) having a pop at me,

If they objected to my post so much why not simply delete it (as usual) instead of complaining about it on this thread !?

Sorry about all the hassle. :(

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID),

As defined by the Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

The presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states, each with its own relatively enduring pattern of perceiving, relating to, and thinking about the environment and self.

At least two of these identities or personality states recurrently take control of the person's behavior.

Inability to recall important personal information that is too extensive to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness

Just a thought........... :yes:

i believe this topic has gone way off course... please can a mod shut it.. Taa..

Agreed!

I simply offered my opinion to your problem, It was then hyjacked by others (As expected I must add !) having a pop at me,

If they objected to my post so much why not simply delete it (as usual) instead of complaining about it on this thread !?

Sorry about all the hassle. :(

"As usual" but you're a new member aren't you? ;)

Your response was pretty much condoning insurance fraud.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links