Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Factory "fujitsu Ten" Audio Master Code

emjay

I need a security code for my Toyota Camry Venta 1994 - Factory issue Fujitsu Ten Audio

Please note there is NO digits on the front panel of the system.

I just want it unlocked and security feature disabled, which is do-able according to the user manual.

(Honestly if someone out there is so hard up to breakin & steal a factory issue radio thats 14 years old has no life.)

BELOW IS MY STORY!

I brought a used Toyota Camry Venta from a reputable dealership.

At the time of the sale we received all manuals & service history INCLUDING a NEW CODE for the sound system.

We what do you know......disconnect the Battery, reconnect and of course the CODE does not work.

I have rang around, manufacturer of course they pass the buck & advise to contact a Toyota dealer/service centre.

Apparently the going rate starts at $33 for them to have a go (as I did) ORRRRRRR most definately more likely they have to remove the system to reset it. Grand TOTAL COST $135~!!!!

Toyota are total scammers. Hence I have husband whom drives the car is not a happy camper, the fact we buy a car & they want us to pay for a code that was sold to us with the car.

HOT TIP!

If you get your side factory tinted window smashed

Call " O'Briens 1800 645 011 " http://www.obrienglass.com.au/

Only $175 they came straight to our house the next day thoroughly removed all broken glass, supplied factory tinted window & all done winthin 25 minutes!

DO NOT GOTO a Toyota Service Centre.

They will tell you they have to order the window, hand tint it to match & take 2 hrs to install it because they have topull the whole door apart~! Quote $340 minimum

(ohhhhh & you have to take a day out of work so you can take it mid week. Saturdays are reserved for high profit overpriced general servicing.)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links