Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clocks Go Back Tonight

Red Yaris 54

I will probably wash the car...................unless I get a better offer ;)

it's the ideal time for crime !

It's the one night a year that you can actually be in 2 places at once, so rob that bank ( if you can find one that's still got some money ! )! :P

Sleep. I feel lousy today, went to the doctors last night and had my Flu Jab :unsure:

was it sore wildwestdrifter??? ya poor thing, sometimes its like they defeat the purpose....

was it sore wildwestdrifter??? ya poor thing, sometimes its like they defeat the purpose....

They give you flu to stop you getting flu, it nevers seems right some how :lol:

Not to bad Molly, Had a flu jab at 17.44 and then a doctors apointment at 18.00 to renew my perscriptions. I'm sure the doctor had it in for me because he took my blood pressure on the arm i'd just had the jab in. :ffs:

:rolleyes: what!? crazy doc!! i was gonna get the flu jab but im seriously reconsidering now!!! :D

Not to bad Molly, Had a flu jab at 17.44 and then a doctors apointment at 18.00 to renew my perscriptions. I'm sure the doctor had it in for me because he took my blood pressure on the arm i'd just had the jab in. :ffs:

I had my flu jab a week or so ago........................bit of a sore arm for a couple of days but much better than getting Flu :thumbsup:

Certainly worth having in your job Molly

yea see we're told we should get it cause we might be carriers of it and end up passing it on to the elderly.... :(

I'd welcome flu at the minute, least it would keep me occupied.

I'd welcome flu at the minute, least it would keep me occupied.

This thread is drifting a bit off topic.......................Maybe you could spend your EXTRA hour asleep Gaz? :P ;) :lol:

It used to be an extra hour on the ale chasing the ladies :D , now at the age of 27 its another hour in bed :yawn:

something I wonder about each year ... if you do a night shift, do you knock off an hour early but stull get same money?

work an "extra" hour?

something I wonder about each year ... if you do a night shift, do you knock off an hour early but stull get same money?

work an "extra" hour?

When I worked nights I always seemed to get the short straw and worked the night the hour changed . Always got paid for the extra hour, because the day shift got their extra hour in bed. :ffs:

Never seemed to get the clock change the other way. so don't know what happened then.

It used to be an extra hour on the ale chasing the ladies :D , now at the age of 27 its another hour in bed :yawn:

27 :eek: you wimp ;) :lol:

I am twice your age so I have an excuse :crybaby:

27 :eek: you wimp ;) :lol:

I am twice your age so I have an excuse :crybaby:

I set you up for that one :lol:

Mrs CC ended my days of playing out late, i would rather watch Match of Day now :lol: ;)

Mrs CC ended my days of playing out late, i would rather watch Match of Day now :lol: ;)

I'm assuming you're not a Spurs fan then ? :D

I should use it to do some college work but I'm realistic enough to know I'll spend the hour in bed

:rolleyes: what!? crazy doc!! i was gonna get the flu jab but im seriously reconsidering now!!! :D

It's ok, Molly :lol: . I've been getting the jab for years, never been sick after it & never had the flu (Touch wood) :thumbsup:

Couldn't afford to be sick when I was selfemployed & running my own business, & now , being of a "certain age" :( I get it for free :lol:

Go ahead, it is well worth it :D

My arm isn't the least bit sore, but I am always highly amused at the lengths Doctors & Nurses will go to , to avoid saying "You will feel a little ubik " before sticking the needle in :lol:

Ubik = essential part of the male anatomy :lol2: :laughing::naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links