Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clocks Go Back Tonight

Red Yaris 54

I am always highly amused at the lengths Doctors & Nurses will go to , to avoid saying "You will feel a little ubik " before sticking the needle in :lol:

Ubik = essential part of the male anatomy :lol2: :laughing::naughty:

:lol: How true.................the nurse that did mine said "just a sharp scratch"..............................all I felt was a little ubik :lol::doctor::naughty:

yea why do they call it a ubik or a scratch, when clearly its not!! must say the hep b injection was the worst ever!!

Well I'll be up bright and early!! Will cook Les a special breakfast n then go out for a jog round the block.

NOT...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd welcome flu at the minute, least it would keep me occupied.

This thread is drifting a bit off topic.......................Maybe you could spend your EXTRA hour asleep Gaz? :P ;) :lol:

I might spend my extra hour being miserable on TOC then! :P :lol:

I'd welcome flu at the minute, least it would keep me occupied.

This thread is drifting a bit off topic.......................Maybe you could spend your EXTRA hour asleep Gaz? :P ;) :lol:

I might spend my extra hour being miserable on TOC then! :P :lol:

Nothing new there then Gaz ;) :lol:

Useless that hour in the end, woke up at 07:30 that was 08:30, so watched a fishing show on Discovery real time :lol: Then started cleaning my cone (easy now) earlier than i would have :lol: :)

Mrs Kingo is away and my mate popped round for a :beer: he ended up staying over (easy) completely forgot about the clocks going back and got up at what I thought was 8.30 only to find the kitchen clock saying 7.30 :eek: It is one of those clocks that changes itself, doh! ended up watching some naff Japanese soccer on the goggle box and had an extra cup of tea!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links