Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Us Elections

Tegan

While im with you on the whole news over-doing the coverage , im quite suprised that you think this has nothing to do with the UK and the rest of the world - it will have huge implications on the entire world, that includes us!

Don't recall saying it had nothing to do with us :huh:

The news seems to have become obsessed with America, we know who won good for him.

He's not President until January next year.

I'd much prefer not to hear another peep about it until he actually becomes President.

even more reason to keep this thread going - whos up for annoying gaz? :D :P (this is intended as a joke before anyone starts)

Whilst I agree these are exciting times for America and will certainly have an impact on global politics, I can't help but wonder if most of the people showing an interest over here would ever have as much enthusiasm for our own political affairs.

The best man won and it'll be interesting to see what kind of relationship forms between Obama and Brown, but I hope one of the things that comes out of this is a motivation for our own political parties to put forward candidates that the Great British public can be just as enthusiastic about.

Whilst I agree these are exciting times for America and will certainly have an impact on global politics, I can't help but wonder if most of the people showing an interest over here would ever have as much enthusiasm for our own political affairs.

The best man won and it'll be interesting to see what kind of relationship forms between Obama and Brown, but I hope one of the things that comes out of this is a motivation for our own political parties to put forward candidates that the Great British public can be just as enthusiastic about.

I hope so too - it would be nice to have a politician that we could be proud of and that we trust, i dont believe a single word that comes out of cameron or browns mouth

They are all dead old and boring tho... how can we relate to them??

The answer is in your hands at the ballot box

While im with you on the whole news over-doing the coverage , im quite suprised that you think this has nothing to do with the UK and the rest of the world - it will have huge implications on the entire world, that includes us!

The news seems to have become obsessed with America, we know who won good for him.

I'd much prefer not to hear another peep about it until he actually becomes President.

even more reason to keep this thread going - whos up for annoying gaz? :D :P (this is intended as a joke before anyone starts)

Go for it. Everyone else is kicking me at the minute so why not toc as well.

Go for it. Everyone else is kicking me at the minute so why not toc as well.

Gaz...................TOC is not kicking you, you have some good friends on here.............Tegan did say that her comment was intended as a joke.

Like it or not I expect that the media will be full of the president elect untill he is officially installed in the White House.

The news media love a story like his and this time like no other that I can remember (Except for possibly JFK) the story has caught the attention of the British public (Those of all ages)

It is quite natural for people to take an interest in this story as it is a matter of historical fact and totally groundbreaking in world history.

Please do not take peoples comments personally, they come on this forum to express opinions and not everyone will agree....................that is what makes the forums so interesting..........all points of view are displayed and differing views expressed. :thumbsup:

Gaz...................TOC is not kicking you, you have some good friends on here.............Tegan did say that her comment was intended as a joke.

Please do not take peoples comments personally, they come on this forum to express opinions and not everyone will agree....................that is what makes the forums so interesting..........all points of view are displayed and differing views expressed. :thumbsup:

Hadn't taken it personally Steve, just my attempt at humour.

We have the same problem , here in Ireland & I would add incompetent to the list :censor:

Unfortunately, the answer is NOT in the ballot box..... the Opposition are the same old, same old :angry:

We have the same problem , here in Ireland & I would add incompetent to the list :censor:

Unfortunately, the answer is NOT in the ballot box..... the Opposition are the same old, same old :angry:

Maybe Jappy should put himself up for election then ;)

[When was the last election?..................................Just before Blekfast] ;) :lol:

[When was the last election?..................................Just before Blekfast] ;) :lol:

I would have to give up my duties on TOC.

Good on him, im sure things will get better with the Dems back on top, after all Clinton did a good job and was a good president, the only real 'bad' thing he did was let 'whats-her-name' nosh him.

Not half as bad as what the vegetable whos at it now has got up to :)

I'm sure TOC can live without the class clown... ;) :P :lol:

I have heard that the women of america are shaving their nether regions and hitching their skirts up..

"read my lips, Bush is gone"

-one was later heard to say.

1 ringside seat please :)

:jerry:

Not too far away for a slap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links