Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Have A Problem

spoon1984

hi guys, i would really like it if some one could help me, i have two problems.

one is my heater does not work, the fan still works is this just s fuse or a relay.

oh and my derv gauge does not work well it half works it does not ever go about half full!!! (yes i do fill it right up)

the second is much worse, when i put my foot on the break of pull my foot off my throttle fast it makes a clunking sound just one. i have felt for play in the prop but it seams fine. is there a guard? the one that covers the prop u j is already ripped off by a tree trunk!!! i do look after it but it seams to be getting a bit tatty this year.

also i wanted to get a book on my truck any good ones and anything i should be doing apart from grease it.

thanks guys

Nick

one is my heater does not work, the fan still works is this just s fuse or a relay.

oh and my derv gauge does not work well it half works it does not ever go about half full!!! (yes i do fill it right up)

the second is much worse, when i put my foot on the break of pull my foot off my throttle fast it makes a clunking sound just one. i have felt for play in the prop but it seams fine. is there a guard? the one that covers the prop u j is already ripped off by a tree trunk!!! i do look after it but it seams to be getting a bit tatty this year.

also i wanted to get a book on my truck any good ones and anything i should be doing apart from grease it.

thanks guys

Nick

On the heater are you saying that no heat is coming out but all fan speeds are working, if it's heat then maybe it's time to flush the system out and fit a new thermostat and cap, also new antifreeze.

The clunk sounds like you have damaged the centre bearing on the propshaft.

hello thanks for your reply. any idea on how to fix the problems? or what parts i need to buy. do you know why the tank gauge does not work?

thank you for you help

Nick

ps yeah the fan works just no heat coming out.

is it costly to fix or can i do it my self on any of the problems

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT A RIO STAT IS???????? OR THE NAME OF THE HEATER ELEMEMT

thanks guys

Nick

when my heater wasnt working, it was the controls from cold to hot that was the problem, have a look under the dash passengers side , try moving heater knob from cold to hot to make sure little spring hasnt popped out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links