Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Everything You Wanted To Know About Farts But Was Afraid To Ask

GIDDLEPIN

Very interesting Les........................how did you find that one? :lol:

I have just spent 20 minutes looking at that....................Unbelievable :rolleyes::eek:

Yes, I too,have just spent a 1/2 hour of my life reading through that, & without clicking on any of the interesting links :crazy: :lol2:

A friend of mine tried to light one, once. He succeeded :clap: but really shouldn't have been wearing his pyjamas @ the time :(

Yes, I too,have just spent a 1/2 hour of my life reading through that, & without clicking on any of the interesting links :crazy: :lol2:

A friend of mine tried to light one, once. He succeeded :clap: but really shouldn't have been wearing his pyjamas @ the time :(

He He........................Did YOU............er HE get a blowback :lol: ;)

Each year a group of us used to hire a boat on the Norfolk Broads for a week on the pretence of fishing, but it was really just a pub crawl on water.

Suffice to say that once we had envibed copious amounts of alcohol mostly Abbot ale the practise of nocturnal rear fireworks seemed to arrive.

Most of us lit the gas once it had passed through our jeans giving a nice blue jet but one poor soul decide for maximum effect to go commando.

The jet was superb but the blow back was just as spectacular the flame flashed over his pubic hair causing him to leap off the boat into the water.

I still remember the autumnal smell of singed man hair..... Oh heady days

Each year a group of us used to hire a boat on the Norfolk Broads for a week on the pretence of fishing, but it was really just a pub crawl on water.

Suffice to say that once we had envibed copious amounts of alcohol mostly Abbot ale the practise of nocturnal rear fireworks seemed to arrive.

Most of us lit the gas once it had passed through our jeans giving a nice blue jet but one poor soul decide for maximum effect to go commando.

The jet was superb but the blow back was just as spectacular the flame flashed over his pubic hair causing him to leap off the boat into the water.

Abbot Ale....From Greene King breweries used to provide me with copious amounts of "wind power" :lol: ...................Heady days indeed ;)

lmao!

I try not to pass wind out loud LOL and I also still run the tap when I have a wee. (I blame boarding school and living in a confined space)

Yet I can belch with the best of them!!!

He He........................Did YOU............er HE get a blowback :lol: ;)

HE (please note :lol: ) needed urgent application of a fire extinguisher :D

A most excellent find...........I havnt stopped laffin yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

MY brother in law once commented to his wife after she complained about him braking wind and stinking the room out " I told you i was drinking flowers , i did'nt say it would smell like flowers " ,.... :lol: very wiffy... er i meant witty :lol:

I try not to pass wind out loud LOL and I also still run the tap when I have a wee. (I blame boarding school and living in a confined space)

Yet I can belch with the best of them!!!

i love a good belch!!!!!! as andy says i burp like a man lol!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links