Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Come On

spoon1984

this has has been up here of ages and only one good chap has helped me, was i wrong to think thats what a forum is alaout???

also i wanted to get a book on my truck any good ones and anything i should be doing apart from grease it.

hi guys, i would really like it if some one could help me, i have two problems.

one is my heater does not work, the fan still works is this just s fuse or a relay.

oh and my derv gauge does not work well it half works it does not ever go about half full!!! (yes i do fill it right up)

the second is much worse, when i put my foot on the break of pull my foot off my throttle fast it makes a clunking sound just one. i have felt for play in the prop but it seams fine. is there a guard? the one that covers the prop u j is already ripped off by a tree trunk!!! i do look after it but it seams to be getting a bit tatty this year.

also i wanted to get a book on my truck any good ones and anything i should be doing apart from grease it.

one is my heater does not work, the fan still works is this just s fuse or a relay.

oh and my derv gauge does not work well it half works it does not ever go about half full!!! (yes i do fill it right up)

the second is much worse, when i put my foot on the break of pull my foot off my throttle fast it makes a clunking sound just one. i have felt for play in the prop but it seams fine. is there a guard? the one that covers the prop u j is already ripped off by a tree trunk!!! i do look after it but it seams to be getting a bit tatty this year.

thanks guys

Nick

On the other thread a guy told you to look at the heater control arms on the side of the heater, so have you looked at them or even done a coolant flush like I said, I also told you that the prop centre joint was probably damaged, so get a new one fitted, the heater works from the coolant temp so if the fan works its a water problem.

Fuel gauge will be the tank sender unit inside the tank, remove the sender and replace, not sure if the tank needs to come out, but on Surfs and Landcruisers they have a plate in the floor for access.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links