Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pascal

Hi everybody,

Fellow Canadian here, am I allowed? :unsure:

I've been lurking around for the past few months, and we have finally purchased a 2004 Echo Hatchback, 4-door RS model, 1.5l, 5spd, with the nice interior package, side skirts, wing, etc. We love our new little car to death!!

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

We've had the car for 5 days now, and I've already upgraded the rolling stock to 16" alloys with winter tires for now... They are black Rota Grid alloys with machined lip. Contemplating 17" or 18" for summer.

Tein HA suspension has been ordered.

TWM short shifter ordered.

Hi/Lo beam H4 HID conversion also ordered.

Remote starter and door locks were fitted yesterday. Windows getting tinted next week. I've debadged the entire car as well.

I'm contemplating which intake and exhaust to install at the moment.... Really not sure.

Then my plans include a rear disc brake conversion with good pads and braided lines all around, and the icing on the cake would be an '04 Yaris T-sport front bumper... I'm gonna need help on locating these things... anybody with good contacts at a breaker's yard? :)

Hi Pascal! Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Good taste of cars, there are many Yaris/Vitz/Echo owners here with the 1.5l model, mostly with 3 doors though! Nice pics of your new purchase!

Can already see you got alot of plans for the car, as for the exhaust question, im sure other owners will be able to help and give their opinions ;)

Kenny!

Hi Pascal

Welcome to the club mate. Great car you have there mate. I have got the T Sport model. Sounds to me that you are going to be busy with your car :thumbsup:

About induction kit there's a few about hks, blitz, Trust, Greddy, Checkout this post.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...=49&t=8484&st=0

Exhaust. There are a few on the market Again hks and blitz, Also apexi n1 which is a universal exhaust. Also there's a company called booster. They do a double exhaust for the yaris as well. All the echo/vitz owners club rate this rear back box. Might be easier for you to get in Canada?

Web site for echo members club :thumbsup:

http://www.echofans.net/

Booster tuning site

http://www.boostertuning.com/

Here's a picture of a apexi n1 also i can show you my blitz nur spec exhaust too.And the booster double exhaust. check it out :thumbsup:

apexi1.jpg

juniors_exhaust_6.jpg

double_exhaust_for_yaris.jpg

jerry!!

:D Hi and good choice of car :) as a post before said " dont now much about the things you asked " but loads of people here to give good advice and help. :group-cuddles:

P. S where are your fog lights??

Thanks guys!

I appreciate the welcome, and the time Jerry spent to write this. :thumbsup:

All these induction kits are rather expensive it seems, I'm still going to try something homebrew first, I'm pretty good with these things. About the exhaust I think I'm just gonna change the back box for looks and sounds for now. I don't have a rear valence with a cutout like you T-Sport owners so I'm probably going for something more subtle than a 4" tip. Thinking about dual oval tips, more subtle.

Fog lights? We don't get foglights, even on the RS. :crybaby: I'm actually going to wait to see if I buy an '04 T-Sport front bumper beforehand. I might just do that in a few months, I like it a LOT more than the North American bumper.

hey jerry did the booster exhaust come from that site we was lookin ata bit back :unsure:

also on that pic of your exhaust it looks as though the cars got a red/orange/yellow colour flip!!!

:lol:

hey Pascal !!!

quocé tu fait icitte!!!! :P

ostil que le monde est petit!!!! B)

bon ben cool que tu sois la! ca l'air quond va se jaser pas mal!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links