Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diagnostic On Starlet

papahats

Hello, Just wondering how to find out what is causing the engine check light coming on in my EP71 1989 Starlet. Is there an OBD?

Long time since i worked on one. But i think you may have a DLC - Data Link Connector near your n/s/f top suspension strut. You have to bridge a couple of connections to produce flash codes to give you your error code? But i may stand corrected on this.

• 2 weeks later...
Long time since i worked on one. But i think you may have a DLC - Data Link Connector near your n/s/f top suspension strut. You have to bridge a couple of connections to produce flash codes to give you your error code? But i may stand corrected on this.

ive a dyno sheet at home stuck up in d shed next to the number plates of the starlet..ya i see i dynoed me saxo but the torque made her hop off the rolling road..check youtube...im on it :o:O..flat out on d sauce like...im hoping to find a project car for d summer..ne ideas??..thinking maybe 2.2 vtec in a go kart...cud build it in me shed cos i bouhgt some equipment from d lads from college and the workshop...its actually rediculous how much d father wnts me to build a full bull of a car...i was gona get a fully harry hockly seamed welded go cart with 4 seats and race it in d roooooooooooosey bowl like d auld days..and mayb skim the head off me helmet and make meself more elongated ya knw..ive sponsorship with miller lined up nd all like...wud wud uwd wud wud i b interested...[I am a sad muppet and thought that I could beat the swear filter] yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ive a dyno sheet at home stuck up in d shed next to the number plates of the starlet..ya i see i dynoed me saxo but the torque made her hop off the rolling road..check youtube...im on it :o:O..flat out on d sauce like...im hoping to find a project car for d summer..ne ideas??..thinking maybe 2.2 vtec in a go kart...cud build it in me shed cos i bouhgt some equipment from d lads from college and the workshop...its actually rediculous how much d father wnts me to build a full bull of a car...i was gona get a fully harry hockly seamed welded go cart with 4 seats and race it in d roooooooooooosey bowl like d auld days..and mayb skim the head off me helmet and make meself more elongated ya knw..ive sponsorship with miller lined up nd all like...wud wud uwd wud wud i b interested...[I am a sad muppet and thought that I could beat the swear filter] yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ill beat wtever i want..me nd me starlet wud beat ur nlanza neday :P

love bondy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

P.s moderate that ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links