Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh My God.....so Dissapointed With Sat Nav

crphillips

Hi there,

I bought my first Toyota last week...........It was second hand on an 07 plate. It'sa Hilux. The SatNav didn't work as the disc was absolutely mullered. Anyways.......i picked up a replacement disc from Toyota today.

Does anyone else think that the SatNav on the TNS600 is rubbish......to the point of being unusable. I have a VW Transporter that I fitted with an aftermarket touch screen double din sat nav made by Kenwood. The model is the DNX7200............it was fantastic......it did everything. It had bluetooth for handsfree, full Garmin SatNav (hard drive based), full iPod control..........it was brilliant. I'm hugely dissapointed with my new Toyota Sat Nav........

Anyone else think the same?

I'm very happy with mine :D

then again, it is a Kenwood :rolleyes:

I think all the OEM Sat-Navs seem to be very poor value for money compared to the aftermarket ones

All i can say is i'm glad i didn't get the car new and buy the satnav as an extra! I don't think i could have made it more complicated to use if i'd tried.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links