Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Sizes Urgent Advice Reuired

cfc1

Ok I know I'm a tyre fitter and I'm supposed to know this, but....

We are looking at a Hilux HL3 3.0 Double Cab which is Currently on the 255/70x15, the owner wants to go to 255/75x15 (will be doing all 4... possibly 5) but has been advised against it. As far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any problems as long as all 4 tyres on the car are the same size or same rolling radius as each other, am I right in saying this should be OK?

I thought I may aswell ask those of you who actually drive these cars and know more about them than I do what you think.. so any advice from current owners is appreciated.

Ok I know I'm a tyre fitter and I'm supposed to know this, but....

We are looking at a Hilux HL3 3.0 Double Cab which is Currently on the 255/70x15, the owner wants to go to 255/75x15 (will be doing all 4... possibly 5) but has been advised against it. As far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any problems as long as all 4 tyres on the car are the same size or same rolling radius as each other, am I right in saying this should be OK?

I thought I may aswell ask those of you who actually drive these cars and know more about them than I do what you think.. so any advice from current owners is appreciated.

i would recommend him going to 265/75 - same as the vigo

Thanks for that... it's also a question of availabilty too though lol, baisically would it cause any issues fitting either of the following..

255/75x15

267x70/15

31/10.5x15

I'm actually on holiday from work but I think those are the sizes we have in stock at the moment and the costomer needs tyres ASAP.

Thanks for that... it's also a question of availabilty too though lol, baisically would it cause any issues fitting either of the following..

255/75x15

267x70/15

31/10.5x15

I'm actually on holiday from work but I think those are the sizes we have in stock at the moment and the costomer needs tyres ASAP.

go for 31's i had a set on mine for playing in the mud...........Maxxis mudplugger i think great off road tyre

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links