Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much To Ask?

RICSTER

Hi folks,

I bought a cherry red K reg 2.4 Surf a couple of years ago with a view of doing it up bit by bit while running it round.

I changed the "jelly pattern" tyres for 50/50's.

Swapped the rubbish Duo Mesh Flywheel for a solid one.

Had a new upgraded cylinder head fitted.

Replaced the radiator with a new one.

Had a genuine Toyota s/steel exhaust fitted and also new chrome rear side bumpers.

It has 9 months MOT and 3 months tax.

However it needs a new front bumper (£60 from Milner)and the back one has started to rust.

Theres also some rust on the rear drivers side wheel arch and theres a patch of top coat flaked off the bonnet for some reason.

However the interior is clean and free from !Removed! burns (we're non smokers) or rips.

The thing is,although we love driving round in it I got made redundant a while back and can no longer afford to run it let alone finish doing it up.So sadly we have to let it go for something cheaper to run and hopefuly pay a couple of bills.What I need to know is how much to ask for it,can anyone suggest a ball park figure please? :(

I would advertise it for 2600, but be prepared to be knocked down as prices are at rock bottom at the moment, even 3rd gen Surfs can be bought for 3000 these days.

I would advertise it for 2600, but be prepared to be knocked down as prices are at rock bottom at the moment, even 3rd gen Surfs can be bought for 3000 these days.

WOW!!! :o Thanks Vince,I thought I'd be lucky to get a £1000.Nice one,I also have a spare wheel gate that I was going to fit on (my spares underneath and never been used) but I hear its a right chore.I also have a spare heater matrix.Do you know a good place to advertise by any chance?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/

I would want at least 2000 because it's got the modified cylinderhead and it's a manual. Oh yeah, and it's in the best colour too!

:D

Good luck selling it anyway.

Thanks again Vince,if you know anyone who wants to offer me 2000 we can haggle around that,here she sits.It'll be a wrench to let it go but needs must as they say.So anyone interested get in touch. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links