Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Inchcape Toyota Oxford

Aygo_Ben

I have been repeatedly disappointed with this dealership recently and would like to know if anyone else has had any problems with them?

My concerns surround the attitude of the servicing team/receptionists, who have been quite rude on more than one occasion and certainly don't seem to have my best interests at heart.

I am not sure how much I am allowed to say on here so I will leave it at that!

Who me??? :eek: as if :naughty:

I just thought the reviewer who made the same sort of comments as Aygo Ben summed it up nicely ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Very interesting indeed!

Trying to write a review but it won't let me :-(

The words RUDE, AGGRESSIVE and SNAPPY have been used frequently in what I've written! I don't know how those women on the service counter are still employed.

Ben, if you ever head down to Devon on holiday and want to combine your hols with a service, I recommend the Dealer I use - they sound the exact reverse of your experience :thumbsup:

Ben, if you ever head down to Devon on holiday and want to combine your hols with a service, I recommend the Dealer I use - they sound the exact reverse of your experience :thumbsup:

If that is the Toyota Dealer in Exeter, I totally agree with you :rolleyes:

I keep getting "MySQL querry error, in first statement!" whenever I try and submit a review so I have pasted my review below.

General 1/5 Value for money 1/5 Customer service 1/5

Sales staff can be quite nice. The above ratings are due to the rude, agressive and generally unpleasant ladies on the service counter (the two older ones are the worst).

Simple queries are met with a defensive, bitter response and they have always been very snappy with me for expecting a basic level of customer service.

My car has never been started on time and the servicing always takes longer than promised. I have been for a walk for an hour before only to return to find the car hasn't even been touched. They take absolutely AGES to get the paperwork together (tick some boxes, add up the bill and take the keys off the hook behind them) all while you can see your car ready to go outside having been there for a 2 hour basic service. If you question why this is they bite your head off.

The women on the counter have always dismissed my complaints about the above matters in an abrupt and frankly rude manner.

I have complained to Toyota GB but they just refer it back to the dealership manager who can't understand why I'm upset with his lovely, curteous ladies, so the complaint gets shot down before anything is done.

I have an ongoing warranty issue with them and I dread my next encounter with this unpleasant team. I walked out during one debate with a lady about this as she just would not listen to my concerns about the car and she just hammered away on her keyboard mumbling that the part must be replaced with no reassurance that it was under warranty. She was recently proved wrong and if only she had listened maybe the correct parts would have been replaced and the car wouldn't be going back to them AGAIN.

I really would avoid this place for servicing and if you do go please don't be afraid to answer them back and complain to management. I've got a feeling they are so intimidating no one ever complains.

If the Dealership Manager is ignoring your complaint escalate it again with Toyota GB.

It sounds like you've got one of the worse dealers i've heard of :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links