Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Right, Gonna Test The Water In The Trader

Nippon

Gonna try this in the trader maybe next Thursday and see if I get a bite.....

How much do you reckon ?

£2100 ono ?

Here are a boatload of pics that I took yesterday.......

By ekk that drivers seat looks worn.......have to get some boot polish on that bugger !

22 pics in total

pics page1

pics page2

pics page3

pics page4

pics page5

pics page6

Just cleaned? Or snowing suds?

I'd suggest £2500 and be prepaired to haggle ..

Definately, always ask more, you can drop down, but you can't increase the price.

I always add up the cash you can knock off "£300 for a G'box mate" .. then add it to the asking price ..

Just cleaned? Or snowing suds?

I'd suggest £2500 and be prepaired to haggle ..

Yeah, just cleaned.......you know what it's like, no matter how many buckets of water you throw at it there's still more...

Ok, I'll up it a bit......and see what happens.......

Cheers :thumbsup:

The rust in pic 5 looks a little bad. Especially on a white car. It also looks like the paint on the door is flaking off a bit too :eek:

Has this door been resprayed in the past or touched up by any chance?

The rust in pic 5 looks a little bad. Especially on a white car. It also looks like the paint on the door is flaking off a bit too :eek:

Has this door been resprayed in the past or touched up by any chance?

I know it looks like the paint is flaking, but it's just water as the car had just been washed and my chamois leather is kack so that bit was still wet......the rust looks bigger than it is on that pic too...it's only about 2" not a massive rot job !......the paint is fine, the only bits that are chipped are on the side vent pod...

Hence why I won't be asking 3k for it but will probably take around the £1900-£2000 for it...or less

:thumbsup:

defo move it away from the "i just cleaned it" suds, and that pic with the t-bar off showing the worn seats - don't use that one.

when ppl turn up and see the lovely example u got, a worn seat shouldn't bother em that much, but may put some ppl off turning up to start with.

How about tidying that drivers seat a bit? I used Kiwi leather Scuff cover on my seats, works a treat! Also put a little around the steering wheel too, that looks worn. JUst remember to wipe these over with some kitchen roll after youve done it to remove the excess. You don't want people getting black clothes and hands now do you?

I'm a bit confused by the car's wheels though, have you fitted new wheels - it looks like a rev 1 i.e. gearstick, steering wheel - but it has rev 2 wheels?

Yeah might tidy up the seat a bit.....still not bad tho' for 122k not torn either.... :thumbsup:

Both of my cars have REV2 wheels fitted which is good cos I think the 14" Rev 1s look kack...

No offence Jappybeast ;)

rev1 wheels look like lego wheels or something.. they don't look good.

My car originally also had rev2 wheels on it, but got swapped before I bought it to the ones in the pic below. (old pic)

The 15" MR2 wheels are nice....I had 16" Enkeis and sold them to go back to the stock 15"s.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

My 17's increased the transmition losses to over 20% .. if I wanted a racer (not a ricer) I'd bin the kit and go back to 15's .

But I love my new rims too much ..

Bibbs do you have original BBS rims or replicas? Cos original BBS wheels are meant to be super light.

they are proper BBS .. (cheeky git) .. and they are about the same as my Einkei racing alloys I had (16's) ..

They may be light for 17's .. still a load heavier then stock 15's .. the biggest transmition loss is actually through tyres .. but I dunno what's better thin/wide and small/large profile

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links