Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Sr Spec?

egg

My wife's been trying to purchase a brand new yaris sr 1.3 3door and has been told that she'll have to wait til the new year to order as Toyota are re-specing it. Does anybody know if this is true, and if this is the case what the changes to the spec will be? :huh:

My wife's been trying to purchase a brand new yaris sr 1.3 3door and has been told that she'll have to wait til the new year to order as Toyota are re-specing it. Does anybody know if this is true, and if this is the case what the changes to the spec will be? :huh:

Interesting - they only changed the spec afew months ago! Can't think what else they'd put on it, only options its lacking is parking sensors / stability control / rear discs....

It is probably a slightly bodywork revision to the current model.... the Yaris as a range is due one.... :) They may slightly update the spec too, but I can't see how they would refuse a sale based on that.... not in this climate.... unless they don't have any til the revision happens?

I think you're probably right, probably little bodywork changes. Got the impression the dealer isn't able to actually order one at the moment, if Toyota is making little bodywork changes and have sold all the current 3dr stock of sr's that would explain it. I'll post on here when we get to find anything else out. :wacko:

Toyota have had some issues with the 1.3 SR and its built in Sat Nav system.

They are possibly awaiting the next issue of software for the SatNav ;)

I just asked the salesman he said they are considering revisions for next years model but nothing will happen at least until March, probably onwards.

I went into Toyota 2 weeks ago and got a New SR 1.4 D4D 5Dr, and ive already taken ownership of it, just bear in mind that if the model you want isnt in stock... then the lead time is about 6 months "new shape"

Personally ide say the current SR model looks better, but that just my opinion.

I also got my SR down too £9083.00 "gotta love the credit crunch"

And that was with Parking sensors and Stability, mats ect...

I will also add that i had it 2 days and some chump drove into me in a carpark! however... somone left all their details on my screen :)

post-69988-1228524105_thumb.jpg

I went into Toyota 2 weeks ago and got a New SR 1.4 D4D 5Dr, and ive already taken ownership of it, just bear in mind that if the model you want isnt in stock... then the lead time is about 6 months "new shape"

Personally ide say the current SR model looks better, but that just my opinion.

I also got my SR down too £9083.00 "gotta love the credit crunch"

And that was with Parking sensors and Stability, Mats ect...

GOD DAMN IT!! I thought i got a good deal with £10,600 for my 1.3 petrol 5dr yaris with no options a month ago! Thats an emense saving!

lol,

Helps when your friends with the Staff.

I would have spent the same as you otherwise, i love the car!

Went down to Matt's recommended dealer. Overall pleasent but couldn't even come close to a decent price and don't return calls when enquiring about placing an order for the newer car. Probably speaking to the wrong person.

I've been speaking to another dealer where I didn't receive such good service at first but now am. They confirmed seeing a facelifted SR.

It has analogue dials, whether they're analogue type digital I dont know. Will come with 15" wheels and darkened headlamps that look quiet smart from photos on the net. Waiting for further information, most importantly waiting to find out if will have Navi.

Went down to Matt's recommended dealer. Overall pleasent but couldn't even come close to a decent price and don't return calls when enquiring about placing an order for the newer car. Probably speaking to the wrong person.

I've been speaking to another dealer where I didn't receive such good service at first but now am. They confirmed seeing a facelifted SR.

It has analogue dials, whether they're analogue type digital I dont know. Will come with 15" wheels and darkened headlamps that look quiet smart from photos on the net. Waiting for further information, most importantly waiting to find out if will have Navi.

The CURRENT 1.8 Yaris SR has analogue dials..................similar to the original Yaris T Sport..............15 inch wheels seem a tad small for a sporty Yaris.....

I'm slightly disappointed too about the wheels. I hope they offer the 16".

On the other hand the new 1.33 gets a new 6sp gearbox with slightly improved power & torque and if the given emissions are correct then £35 road tax :D

Toyota probably got rid of the larger wheels to cut cost more than for emissions. The new cars might have stop start engine tech similar to bmw anyway. I also believe there might be price rise too.

Tempted to bite the bullet and buy the current SR 1.3 with almost £3k off if I can't get an order in for the new car. The newer car does sound smarter though and maybe with the wait. Main downside is that I won't get as big a discount, I'm sure though that I should get more than £1k off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links