Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Rear Headrests To Big!

hot93

Hi all.

Hoping someone may be able to help me, my mum has a 2005 5 door yaris,

The problem she is having is that the rear headrests are very large and block out most of the view from the rear window. Does anyone know if you can get different rear headrests that will fit the original holes that will maybe fold down flat? A bit like they do on the new shape yaris?

Thanks ;)

They are indeed too big and the rear window is too small! Just take them out and she'll be able to see a lot more clearly. I know it's not ideal but its either that or have a very restricted rear view. As far as i know, there's no alternative available, though it would be worth checking with your local dealer in case the ones off the new shape Yaris fit the old shape one.

I have tried it will them out but she doesnt like that either and plus not very comfortable in the back with no head rests at all.

Was hoping that you yaris guys would know of a mod, a headrest that would fit original holes and fold down etc???

My Yaris headrest can only be used in the fully up or fully down position, there appears to be no intermediate stops.

Yeh, that would be fine, so when you dont have rear passengers they can be put down flat, thats what im after?

Anyone know if the headrests from the new yaris fit the old one???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links