Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Light On Instruments Dash.

joshglanzaV

I have a toyota starlet glanza V, when i was driving today a little light came on in the bottom left of my dash in the shape of an engine it was orange, it went off when i turned the engine off n on, but just wondered what the light means.

Cheers

the light usually means that the rear engine mount is low on coolant and that u may need to put in an extra resivoir or adjust the brake bias. u mite want to upgrade your steering. also the addition of cupholders should help keep the torque steer under control.

Hope this helps

Regards

Bondy

MODERATORS NOTE:

THE INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE IS NOT TRUE AND WILL NOT HELP THE O.P. TO FIND AN ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION

PLEASE DO NOT POST WILDLY INNACURATE INFORMATION

the light usually means that the rear engine mount is low on coolant and that u may need to put in an extra resivoir or adjust the brake bias. u mite want to upgrade your steering. also the addition of cupholders should help keep the torque steer under control.

Hope this helps

Regards

Bondy

MODERATORS NOTE:

THE INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE IS NOT TRUE AND WILL NOT HELP THE O.P. TO FIND AN ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION

i am a qualiied mechanic!!..i served my time with d father...and i knw my stuff!!!!....im a member of SIMI!!...nd f**k ya we rock on d ..just cos i wanna do a few bits to the jeep mintaaaaaaaaaa

Hope this helps

Regards

Bondy

MODERATORS NOTE:

i am a qualiied mechanic!!..i served my time with d father...and i knw my stuff!!!!....im a member of SIMI!!...nd f**k ya we rock on d ..just cos i wanna do a few bits to the jeep mintaaaaaaaaaa

With an answer like that to a serious technical question?............................Remind me not to get you to service my car :unsure::rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links