Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Motorway Rescue

GIDDLEPIN

Not what you think

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

So much for dumb animals ;)

Sadly his friend never made it :(

Sadly his fiend never made it :(

Poor little fiend :lol:

I used to live in the country, on the main road from Dublin to Belfast. My neighbours had a young dog which ran out & got hit, one night. Every time another car hit it , it screamed.

I ran to their house & banged on the door. They were in & wouldn't answer :angry:

I went to it & found that it was in bits, but still alive. I had some DryCleaning fluid in the house (Lethal) so I soaked a rag in it & held it over its mouth & nose. It died quickly.

Some people shouldn't have animals. :(

There's a dog near my mum's which regulary goes for walks on it's own.

It seems to like resting in the middle of the road, thankfully everybody stops.

I have taken the dog home and told the owners that it won't be long before someone hits it if they keep letting it out alone.

The owners told me to "go away" although not in those words

:(

that is pretty sad.

on another note, thats one thing i cant bare to watch is them animal rescue programs, seeing all those poor animals in care, getting put down... i do find them programs very upsetting and i always switch over. and for this reason i dont think i could ever keep any animals.

I used to live in the country, on the main road from Dublin to Belfast. My neighbours had a young dog which ran out & got hit, one night. Every time another car hit it , it screamed.

I ran to their house & banged on the door. They were in & wouldn't answer :angry:

I went to it & found that it was in bits, but still alive. I had some DryCleaning fluid in the house (Lethal) so I soaked a rag in it & held it over its mouth & nose. It died quickly.

Some people shouldn't have animals. :(

that is terrible :(

that is pretty sad.

on another note, thats one thing i cant bare to watch is them animal rescue programs, seeing all those poor animals in care, getting put down... i do find them programs very upsetting and i always switch over. and for this reason i dont think i could ever keep any animals.

Me too - I cry at them everytime and have to get a tissue!

Hence I don't watch them much :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links