Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Praise Where It's Due

ae111sr

A few weeks ago I had a rant at the Toyota dealer in Cardiff who I thought had a very unhelpful parts man. I've just been to the same dealership located in Newport and had a very different experience.

Steve, the parts man there, was most helpful - helped me get the correct oil filter, wanted to look at the car and was complimentary about the engine transplant and the car in general. Also said that he could get any parts that I wanted for my engine even though it's from a Japanese domestic market Levin. What a nice man :thumbsup:

BTW did you know that Toyota use Castrol Dextron in power steering systems - Toyota don't sell it but but Steve told me that I can get it from Halfords - almost next door to them. I said he was a nice man didn't I.

I had a similar experience with the dealership in Guildford. The parts guy was useless when he found out my car was an import, went to the branch in Sandhurst (Camberley) totally different eager to help complimented on the car.

Best thing I find to do is go in armed with a part number, then they dont have to use their brain. :rolleyes: :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links