Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota/subaru Coupe Shelved

Leeky

Does anyone reckon this really was or is to be the replacement for the Supra :unsure:

I would like to the technical specifications for this car as it looks rather interesting :yes:

No the engine was confirm as based around the current 2.5litre boxer from the Impreza (possibly even the older smaller 2.0 engine).

This isnt a Supra replacement by a long shot. The FT-HS will be the most direct replacement for the Supra.

C'mon Toyota, give the FT-HS the green light! I got a deposit sitting here burning a hole in my pocket!

....C'mon Toyota, give the FT-HS the green light! I got a deposit sitting here burning a hole in my pocket!

I'll race you to the dealership :thumbsup:

....C'mon Toyota, give the FT-HS the green light! I got a deposit sitting here burning a hole in my pocket!

I'll race you to the dealership :thumbsup:

:lol:

Totally :thumbsup:

I'd sell my soul to the devil for one of these (i hope your listening Satan)

lexus_ft-hs_hybrid.jpg

Flippin gorgeous :D

A "supra" with either a Subaru engine or a Hybrid?

They can keep it for my sake.

However the FT-HS is still just a concept, so i wouldn't be surpriced if it was equipped with a real engine, when production starts

Oh yeah, of course. Thats why i want Toyota to give it the Green light.

Chances are it wont be released as it would be easier for them to release the hybrid drivetrain in the LF-A (Which appears could also be shelved at the moment with the economic downturn).

Oh yeah, of course. Thats why i want Toyota to give it the Green light.

Chances are it wont be released as it would be easier for them to release the hybrid drivetrain in the LF-A (Which appears could also be shelved at the moment with the economic downturn).

Aah, don't know. I read an article some time ago, about "The Toyota Way". Part of that includes a long time strategy, regardless of, or even despite of shorttime loss. The Hybrids are a result of that philosophy

Toyota really could do with a performance car, weahter it's called a Lexus or Toyota, if they don't wanna continue to be labeled as a massproducer of more or less boring cars. So don't you think a car like that is part of that longtime strategy?

The damn thing is that in this country you have to be a millionaire to afford a car like that. Even a regular Avensis is damn expensive

The damn thing is that in this country you have to be a millionaire to afford a car like that. Even a regular Avensis is damn expensive

You should try buying one here in Ireland :angry: . You would need a 25 year mortgage :(

Sorry but the FT-HS is Fugly!!!!

Not like the LF-A ;)

Toyota really could do with a performance car, weahter it's called a Lexus or Toyota, if they don't wanna continue to be labeled as a massproducer of more or less boring cars. So don't you think a car like that is part of that longtime strategy?

Well whilst this government is hell bent on reducing CO2 and clobbering the motor trade, there is no chance of a performance sports car. You can melt the polar ice caps anywhere else in the world, just not from the UK..............Oh it's OK to have terminal 5 and a new runway at Heathrow, that in no way impacts on the countries CO2 emissions though :no::no: :no:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Well whilst this government is hell bent on reducing CO2 and clobbering the motor trade, there is no chance of a performance sports car. You can melt the polar ice caps anywhere else in the world, just not from the UK..............Oh it's OK to have terminal 5 and a new runway at Heathrow, that in no way impacts on the countries CO2 emissions though :no::no: :no:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Too right! The government here is stupid :angry: Taxing its population to breaking point is just crazy!

And it's even more expensive here. An Avensis would go for minimum 30.000£. The Mk3 Supra costed around 50.000£ back in the early 90s, the MK4 100.000

Both very nice looking cars but I know Karma will disagree.... still beauty is in the eye of the buyer ;)

IMG_0647.jpg

Toyota_FT-HS.jpg

Now I wonder where the LF-A got it's styling from :rolleyes::lol:

Both very nice looking cars but I know Karma will disagree.... still beauty is in the eye of the buyer ;)

IMG_0647.jpg

Toyota_FT-HS.jpg

Now I wonder where the LF-A got it's styling from :rolleyes::lol:

Looks like it would be a bugger for stone chips :(

To be honest i don't like the FT-HS. It's down right ugly. But still just a concept, so might look different in production

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links