Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Booty

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all,

I thought that it would be a good idea to find what everyone got for Xmas.

I got a mono steering wheel, boss kit, gear knob, hand brake handle and a gear shift boot for my rolls.

What have you guys got for your pride and joys? Post pictures too!

I'll get some pics soon!

Nothing for the car for me :crybaby:

Just the normal, and possibly boring, bunch of smellies and booze :P

xbox 360 games , booze,after shaves,clothes , smellies, socks , under crackers . treating myself ( as you do ) today to a 26" lcd tv for bedroom.

Other half bought be a lambda sensor :D

awww how thoughtfull . :)

For me Christmas is more about the giving than the receiving...

And my boyfriend was a very happy man on Christmas morning! :lol: :lol:

But yeah I got some cool stuff, the Muse back-catalogue which is what I wanted, loads of DVD's, new PC Speakers, perfume, the obligatory Christmas socks.... I can actually say that this year I felt I got the best set of presents ever from the best people ever! :)

Well I got far too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am very happy though :D . Sitting here now in my new jumper n gorgeous booty-slippers.............eatin my Christmas goodies - burp!

Well lots of girly bits for me!! Am well chuffed, car wise I got top gear book and some halford vouchers..so watch the Aygo section for my next chavvy mod :lol:

My Daughter :angel_not: now has a load of new bits and bobs for her horse. :horse: ..all coloured Blue....Blankets, rains, head rains etc etc...

We also needed some new phones for the house so treated ourself to some new cordless digital jobies... very nice and crystal clear sound...

Overall having a nice rest and enjoying the time off work at home in front of a nice fire....lovely....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i got a new pink camera, cds, game for the wii, perfumes, chocolate, make up, necklace, earrings, teddy, vouchers, so i'm happy with all i got. my little lad was really excited with what santy brought him...!!

Well i was totally spoilt this year - i got a laptop off rob, he was naughty and spent far too much on me - but i adore it :P

Got tripod for my camera, perfume, bags and clothes, new hairdryer cos mine blew up and some trashy tv to watch - got Laguna Beach series one and two - only problem is im not allowed to watch it while rob is around :( , have to have the girls round one night instead :P :lol:

the usual handy bits and pieces - socks, jumpers, trousers.....

Got a nice cool (warm :P) beanie and a Girls Aloud :wub: Calendar for me birthday though

Off visiting lots of family from tomorrow though, so maybe a few more goodies coming along ;)

A day at a local spa, smellies, some more smellies (what are they trying to say? :wacko: ) watch, undies, socks, jumbo box of jelly babies :yes:

I didnt get a Christmas jumper though :no:

Going to lash out on a bird watching/spotting scope for myself (any birds wishing to be viewed PM me :lol: ) That will set me back a bob or two :eek: Anyone with a quality scope for sale PM me

Kingo :thumbsup:

A day at a local spa, smellies, some more smellies (what are they trying to say? :wacko: ) watch, undies, socks, jumbo box of jelly babies :yes:

I didnt get a Christmas jumper though :no:

Going to lash out on a bird watching/spotting scope for myself (any birds wishing to be viewed PM me :lol: ) That will set me back a bob or two :eek: Anyone with a quality scope for sale PM me

Kingo :thumbsup:

plenty of blue !Removed! this time of year. :D

I got lovely stuff from L'Occitane for using in the shower, cd's, DKNY Perfume, silver watch, a certain kind of 'test' from my Best Friend and chocolates aswell as other stuff that I can't remember!

I'm a very happy girly with what I got, although I didn't get anything car related I did give Yves a new gear gaitor for his MK1 amongst other gifts :)

Nothing much really, Bottle of Jim Beam Black label, couple of Smiths Gift Vouchers, and a Hangover :cheers:

Got some very interesting non fiction books (I just love books)and some Rain -X screen cleaner/ protector and internal anti mist screen wipes

I have enjoyed a relaxing Christmas and been round the Boxing day sales today :thumbsup:

damn saw the thread title and was looking forward to pics of Em's Tattoo with tinsel on her booty not a list of what people got as presents :)

I got computer games , cd's and dvd's no big present for me or the wife this year as I got made redundant in November so we will exchange big gifts when I have a job

hope everyone is having a happy xmas

We all agreed to have a limit this year :thumbsup: . Previously we had become ridiculous :o

So, I got books, DVDs, Wine, Kylie Minogue Calendar (a tradition !) Smells, a Sommelier set, Pipe tobacco & bars of Bitter Black Choc, 85% cocoa (Yum) & company :meet: :thumbsup: + my daughter & Partner took care of the cooking. We ate like Royalty. (Best present of all) :newyear:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links