Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Difference Between Land Cruiser Vxl 2007 And 2008

Stuart Burrell

Hi. I am a new member.

I live in Spain. I have a Rav 4 and have recently bought a 2008 Land Cruiser VXL Automatic from a Toyota dealer in Barcelona. It was advertised as a 2008 Land Cruiser but registered on 17th Dec 2007. I am now not sure about the differences between a 2007 and 2008 Land Cruiser in Spain. My car has sat nav, tinted windows, DVD screens in the headrests but does not have headlamp wash, auto lights, rain sensors and roof rails.

I have asked Toyota Europe but I am still waiting a reply.

Also, can anyone tell me where I can get the Moroccan version CD for the satnav and a security cover for the luggage compartment.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi. I am a new member.

I live in Spain. I have a Rav 4 and have recently bought a 2008 Land Cruiser VXL Automatic from a Toyota dealer in Barcelona. It was advertised as a 2008 Land Cruiser but registered on 17th Dec 2007. I am now not sure about the differences between a 2007 and 2008 Land Cruiser in Spain. My car has sat nav, tinted windows, DVD screens in the headrests but does not have headlamp wash, auto lights, rain sensors and roof rails.

I have asked Toyota Europe but I am still waiting a reply.

Also, can anyone tell me where I can get the Moroccan version CD for the satnav and a security cover for the luggage compartment.

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart.... It would be quite difficult to advise you as the LC is not sold in the same way as in Spain. Over here it is marketted as either a LC3, LC4, LC5 or Invincible. we do not have the VXL trim over here although from the specification it appears to be similar to the LC5 :huh:

As for the sat-nav CD.... I am afraid I don't have a clue as to where you could source such an item :(

At the current rate of depreciation about £20k!

At the current rate of depreciation about £20k!

? :huh: ? :unsure: ?

Sorry.... but is that an answer or a statement :unsure:

Both! :P

Ok.... but if an 'answer' what was the 'question' and if a 'statement' what was 'reason' :huh:

Q. Difference Between Land Cruiser Vxl 2007 And 2008

A. At the current rate of depreciation about £20k!

Statment: in the curent climate these things are losing money like nobody's business, (along with any other luxury or performance car!)

Surely Steve that was obvious!?

Q. Difference Between Land Cruiser Vxl 2007 And 2008

A. At the current rate of depreciation about £20k!

Statment: in the curent climate these things are losing money like nobody's business, (along with any other luxury or performance car!)

Surely Steve that was obvious!?

Oh but of course :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links