Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fastest Mr2 On The Planet

pizza boy

What? 1/4mile? Thats for amatuers because this guy regularly races Nasa rockets.

image_01.gif

0-the moon in 20 minutes.

image_02.gif

He is upgrading to the Warpspeed Class soon but is havin trouble importing parts from the Omega Nebula. When asked he replied "Those pesky vulcans always screw you over for parts". He will be Earths entrant into this Intergalactic Solar Drag Pro series replacing last years CRD prepared Focus :

image_01.gif

Unfortunately they stuffed the parachutes with thier 5 day old Y-fronts mistaking it for thier dirty laundry bag that mum takes away at the weekend and as a result thier CRD Focus met a spectacular end :

barringer.jpg

Such was the ferocity of the impact the drivers left !Removed! was found to have landed in a native americans coffee cup over two miles away.

I never did trust em with an oil change...

lol .. .nice.

you don't like CRD then mate ??

They are good.. sometimes.. then other times they are a bunch of muppets !

They modified my induction kit bracket etc to fit as my alarm was in the way.. was pleased with that.

You at CRD much ?? They're 2mins drive from me.

Heh na theres loads of people like that about. They started out life as a poxy second hand car dealership..then moved into the jap import game and then...they decided one day "Hey lets rip off Toyota Racing Developents and call ourselves CRD and pretend to be a performance tuning outfit and watch the corsa boys throw money at us!" And so a career in buying pre-prepped jap race cars tuned by mighty japanese companies began...and when bought, remove the real creators de-cals and slap CRD sticker on so you can say 'We made this', show it off at shows, bodge up the carefully laid out settings by the previuos jap owners (I suppose the DO NOT TOUCH signs on the engine must be in jap) and blow it up a few weeks later.

They destroyed my mates 106 after claiming they could put TBs on it lol. And Jimlad I would only go there if they charged exceptionally cheap rates and had a viewing area where I could watch em like a hawk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links