Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Exhaust Trim

ESP_bandit

Hi everyone

This is my first post on this forum even though i joined several months back :) . I always liked the aygo for its looks and shortly after i passed my test about 7 months back, i ended up with a nice Aygo sport in carbon quartz. So far the only thing i've changed is replaced the original gearknob with a skunk2 honda type r style one and it gives a much better feel to the gear change.

Now onto my question, i've just been browsing at my aygo brochure ( the one with the platinum on the cover), and on the Toyota motosport section, it mentions about a "Toyota Motorsport exhaust trim". I'm guessing this is completely different to the TTE silencer, as they're listed seperately, but I havent seen anyone mention the trim itself before or pictures of it apart from in the brochure. Does anyone know more info about this? like price, part number and whether it fits over the stardard exhaust as i im quite interested in possibly getting one.

Many thanks!!

Hi,

The TTE exhaust silencer simply extend the silencer outlet pipe to exit from the centre of the car's bumper, instead of the offside. The only difference I could see was a twin exit. If you go ahead with this entirely cosmetic £300 mod, you have no choice but to get the TTE rear bumper, else the silencer won't fit! (by the way, the TTE rear bumper is a simple strip of plastic and mesh. Some material is cut from your existing bumper and the TTE rear trim is stuck into place)

i had a 3inch big bore center exit backbox done at PowerFlow for 140 squids

life time warrenty too (Y)

Catback sounds pretty good to =]

ill get some pics whens its clean.

4.99 exhaust trim from lidl did it for me :D

Yea I asked about that 'Motorsport exhaust trim' in the catalogue last time I was in the dealership a few monthes ago, hoping it was just a simple trim. Shame.

i had a clip on exhaust trim for abit still on the standard backbox =]

i like the noise factor of the big bore its sweeeeet =D

Have to say, I am tempted myself! Just need to find another job since lost my last one before xmas due to whats going on atm. Otherwise I cant afford it yet ¬_¬

Rather than spend a fortune on a full exhaust I bought this exhaust tip from the link below. When fitted you cant tell its just a tip and the sound is amazing, for a fraction of the cost. I don't speak German but still managed to order and pay by penpal. Delivery was about 2 weeks. lol

http://www.sk-tuning.de/web/shop/default.p..._2557_2558_2559

(Thanks to Guido for the original post on my107)

Yes. held on with an allen headed screw . Has remained firm on mine. had it over a year now. Will try and record the sound tomorrow and post.

Rich

• 1 year later...

Audio of my exhaust.

Hi Rich ive just bought myself an aygo and joined the owners club :),and want to get this exhaust tip you have on yours, however i am having real trouble trying to order it from the link you have posted and cant seem to find any where else that sells it :/, would you mind giving me a hand in finding a solution?

Cheers Macken07

I only know of the company i bought it from ,SK Tuning. I'm in the office now, i'll see if i've got any more details when i get home.

Rich

Found the phone and fax no.s for SK Tuning

SK-Tuning GmbH-Lebach

Tel. 0049 (0)6881/92405

Fax.0049 (0)6881/92403

Edited my previous reply to this post with phone and fax nos for SK Tuning, suppliers of my exhaust Tail Trim.

Rich H

Edited my previous reply to this post with phone and fax nos for SK Tuning, suppliers of my exhaust Tail Trim.

Rich H

Right, i think i've been able to order it,hopefully all goes well and we'll have to see in 2 weeks time :), thanks a lot for your help Rich

Macken07

• 2 weeks later...

So what about the twin exhaust also available for Toyota/Pug/Citroen TTE. Is this just cosmentic too? Are both exits used or is one a dummy?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links