Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radius Arm Rubber Bush

jaggers

Hi All

I need some advice please. I have an 2002 5 door Automatic Yaris. On last MOT I had an advisory notice

"Nearside & Offside rear radius arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement"

I took it into Toyota who said that they would have to replace both radius arms at a cost of £580.72 each + vat and labour. They said i would start to hear a knocking noise if the bushes perish completely and I do have a increasing knocking noise now but that seems to be coming from the front nearside wheel which an independant garage has said is the anti-roll bar bushes splitting.

Hi Jaggers.

All rubber bushes will deteriorate with age sadly, but that price from the stealers is laughable!!

If there's no movement then i would'nt worry too much, it's when they move a lot that you should worry as obviously then they will be knackered.

Have you checked the bushes yourself to make sure there going goosed?

I really can't understand these prices that dealers give....if you were to have them done at toyota you will have a bill of over £1000.00 and add another few hundred if you wanted the anti-roll bar bushes doing!!! :o

If i was you i would find another garage or better still, one that specializes in jap cars and have them checked there.

Would anyone pay that kind of money at a dealers?? :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links