Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sprint Series

Wakey-T-Sport

Im seriously thinking about entering this,

has anyone done it before? or doing it?

just after abit more info on it ect

cheers

saul.

Im seriously thinking about entering this,

has anyone done it before? or doing it?

just after abit more info on it ect

cheers

saul.

Paul T was a very active participant in last years series...........................Send him a PM...................I am sure he will answer all your questions :thumbsup:

It would be good to see some of you "Corolla Boys" on the time track ;)

Link to one of last seasons meets with info:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83569

thanks alot ive just been reading the rules and regs only problem ive got atm is noise! :unsure:

limit is 102db but im not sure what mine is running at its loud very haha

how can i check the level? anyone know? :unsure:

thanks alot ive just been reading the rules and regs only problem ive got atm is noise! :unsure:

limit is 102db but im not sure what mine is running at its loud very haha

how can i check the level? anyone know? :unsure:

Try this from Maplins:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=226470

Measures up to 130Db.........................other slightly more expensive meters are available :thumbsup:

Paul T was a very active participant in last years series...........................Send him a PM...................I am sure he will answer all your questions :thumbsup:

Yes, I raced in all of the rounds last year, four times in the Aygo and once in the Celica. Really recommend it as a cheap way to get some proper motorsport thrills with minimal chance of damaging your car.

We are having a test day at Barkston Heath on 25th January, as you might already have seen here. Suggest you sign on for that and see if you like it. They will be timing runs and you can see how it is all organised.

If you're planning on taking the Corolla I think you will be very competitive in class C. I would be careful about your exhaust, though. You are likely to annoy the organisers if they test your exhaust and it is too loud---we need to be very careful not to upset the MOD and lose the use of the airfield circuit.

Paul.

Yes, I raced in all of the rounds last year, four times in the Aygo and once in the Celica. Really recommend it as a cheap way to get some proper motorsport thrills with minimal chance of damaging your car.

We are having a test day at Barkston Heath on 25th January, as you might already have seen here. Suggest you sign on for that and see if you like it. They will be timing runs and you can see how it is all organised.

If you're planning on taking the Corolla I think you will be very competitive in class C. I would be careful about your exhaust, though. You are likely to annoy the organisers if they test your exhaust and it is too loud---we need to be very careful not to upset the MOD and lose the use of the airfield circuit.

Paul.

yea thanks alot well im going to see if i can get my exhaust measured somewhere? nt sure where yet tho :unsure:

and if it is below then i shall attend all been well :D

yea will definately be using the corolla if its quiet enough as you say i dont want to be the one to ***** the MOD off and ruin it for everyone :(

Provided you haven't swapped the CTS for a Hilux/Landcruiser/Range Rover/Golf/Focus/Astra by then! :lol:

Provided you haven't swapped the CTS for a Hilux/Landcruiser/Range Rover/Golf/Focus/Astra by then! :lol:

:lol: shut it u :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links