Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Havoline Petrol Additive

Bizarra

Does anyone else, here, use it ?

It isn't particularly cheap. I think I paid about Euro23 for a bottle which was sufficient for 1 fill of the tank, BUT, I can always notice the difference. My car is definitely zippier & runs more smoothly, not that she is rough. I noticed that my revs on tickover had crept up a little. Today they are back to normal. I throw in a bottle every couple of months & certainly before her NCT.

Around here we don't have the luxury of the various grades of Petrol I see mentioned on TOC. We have the choice of unleaded or unleaded, so I always buy unleaded :lol:

Hi Bizzara, I have never used that but I do use something called MPG+ I found out about it by accident last year and have been using it ever since. I dont know if it does any good but it hase not done any harm yet ! It is £4.99 a bottle (100ml) and you add 5ml per 15litres of fuel. See www.prolong-uk.com for more info.It sounds brilliant on the website. Rob

Hi Bizzara, I have never used that but I do use something called MPG+ I found out about it by accident last year and have been using it ever since. I dont know if it does any good but it hase not done any harm yet ! It is £4.99 a bottle (100ml) and you add 5ml per 15litres of fuel. See www.prolong-uk.com for more info.It sounds brilliant on the website. Rob

Thanks, Rob :thumbsup:

I'll have a look. Sounds very reasonable, but I wonder if it is available here in Ireland :unsure:

It may be possible to buy on line :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links