Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad Day

mad1969

well wat can i say apart from the short time i did have the celica it was all good

was on my way to work this morning (first day back) hit some black ice car did a 180 ended up in a ditch im ok but its a right of

heres some pics

dsc00536fo1.jpg

w2048.png

dsc00537id5.jpg

w2048.png

OHHH that's so upsetting..... At least your alive and the best thing is that you are looking for another one. :P

Very sorry to hear that & see the sad remains :( I'm glad you got out ok & are alright :thumbsup:

Good luck with the hunt. Will the Insurance cover the cost of a new (replacement)?

strange as its seems the car drives ok took it to a very good mate who builds 1 off custom cars/trucks ect hes had a very good look over the car and things look alot worse than they are

shipping list

new roof

2 doors compete

front bumper

windscreen

main thing wide body wings

hes rebuilt alot worse he shown me the pics i was shocked

strange as its seems the car drives ok took it to a very good mate who builds 1 off custom cars/trucks ect hes had a very good look over the car and things look alot worse than they are

shipping list

new roof

2 doors compete

front bumper

windscreen

main thing wide body wings

hes rebuilt alot worse he shown me the pics i was shocked

Glad to hear that :D

well been out and got another gt-4 today same year shame its only for parts

so its chop shop time ill keep you all updated

Is the original car going to be safe as the A-Pillars have been bent? :unsure:

new roof

That usually writes it off

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thats what i thought! Unless nobody tells the insurance company and it gets repaired off the register.....not a car i would like to buy unaware of the history.

new roof

That usually writes it off

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thats what i thought! Unless nobody tells the insurance company and it gets repaired off the register.....not a car i would like to buy unaware of the history.

the insurance company have been informed its been checked over by them and ive got a mate that works at toyota rally department hes reshelled alot worse his words there/were not leaving anything unchecked it will then be repainted and a new mot put on the car

its not like it ante been done before its only reshelling a car i did find new parts wings/roof/doors ea you can still get them if you nowere to look and ask can even get carbon fibre parts if needed but thers only 1 new wing in the uk the othere in spain (i think) and they cost £130+

i no you canrt put a price on safty but the lads at toyota do this sort of thing all day avery day

hope this clears afew things up

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links