Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Parking

sheathy

That would confuse our local parking wardens :lol:

How many pay and display tickets would you need!? :wacko:

What a great bit of video, I have embeded it into our own site :lol: Somebody made a good job of that

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

I can see the blue car has had a little paint job done with a lighter blue -it looks like- on those funny bits on the front bumper, Peter's car (Sweet Dentist) third from the back, and last but not least at the back, an Amethyst/Purple one with a Sun Roof -in the open position.

I think that should be called 'An Array of iQ's.' Which one is yours Neelix? Are you a fan of Star Trek Voyager by any chance?

No Video BTW. It's been removed.

I made this picture at our meeting in Holland at springtime.

Nice parking I think.

Mooi gedaan Neelix.. Zit nog even te zoeken waar onze Nederlandse Site zit.. hoe daar te komen... prima idee ....

Nicely done Neelix....

Toyota-iQ-probeersle-5-.jpg

The fitth car is my car and the red one is Sweet Dentist.

Yes I was a fan of Star Trek and my dog was called Neelix.

The cars where all of Dutch forum members and twice in a year there was a meeting.

But our forum isn't existing anymore. I don't know what has happened with it.

So five white cars and the other four cars are all different colours, Surprising really, statistically. Nice pics Neelix. Like the fact you called your dog Neelix, very different than Rex, Rover or Patch. So your iQ is white. We almost went for a white one, until my wife said NO! So now we have a purple iQ. I do like it actually, better than I think I would have liked the white one, mainly due to keeping it clean. We live out in the country, and farm vehicles make a lot of mess as they get away with not cleaning their tyres before going on road again. Dangerous some times with the amount of mud they collect on those huge tyres. Leaves a lot of crap on the roads too, so the car is dirty shortly after cleaning. Even the rain makes it dirty here, then there's those damn birds... crapping everywhere. Anyway, enough of that.

Nice to see the pictures, and Sweet dentist hunkered down in his car in the last pic. Hey Peter, how's it going dude?

I do like what the owner of the blue one has done with the silver paint. My computer/Internet connection is messing about so I'm gonna post this before it shuts off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links