Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport / Sr Exhaust Compatability

monkeyalan

My GF's T sport ( P1 )has a cat back ss powerflow exhaust fitted due to the standard one having holes rusted through on her MOT a couple of years ago.

The question is , would the standard downpipe/cat of the SR fit the TS manifold as the cat is rusty as hell and will soon need replacing. Obviously it would need modifying at the catback join to fit. She doesn't want a sports cat due to cost and noise.

I'm just not sure if the bore on the SR is the same as the TS.

if the bore is the same i assume then a full P1 SR system from the manifold back would fit and not reduce performance?

She never wanted a ss one ( due to the extra noise ) but seeing as original TS exhausts are one piece and only available from toyota at over £800 she had no choice!

cheers in advance.

You can get custom exhausts made that arent noisey but will still not cost you your leg!

And the answer is yes an exhaust from an SR will fit onto a t sport! Bore as standard is the same :)

You can get custom exhausts made that arent noisey but will still not cost you your leg!

And the answer is yes an exhaust from an SR will fit onto a t sport! Bore as standard is the same :)

yeah , the ss cat back one isn't too noisey but i cant see a sports cat making it any quieter.

looks like she might get a full SR system and then sell the powerflow.

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links