Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Question! Easy!

TokeTillDeath420

Alright, I installed some indiglo gauges, and i took the needle off cause i thought i needed to. Make along story short (it was a long time ago) i think it "overheats" now. It runs REALLY good... when 3/4 above, but when the car is off, the needle is still above C by 2 notchs... Can someone show me or tell me where there needle sits when the car is off??? Please tell me im just a !Removed! when i put the needle on. lol! After this, i think my ???'s are done, ive pretty much filled the board!!! lol!

(Well... It's 3/4 hot, but when i close the drivers door... it goes down, then open and close it again, it goes down more... and again and again but it always goes to almost 3/4) Maybe ill just take it to toyota, im sick of this crap!! lol!!

Should sit just under half when at temperature and well under C when cold!

I'm looking for the same clocks but cant get them for the 110mph speedo!

Should sit just under half when at temperature and well under C when cold!

I'm looking for the same clocks but cant get them for the 110mph speedo!

If you could post a pic of when its off... that would help! =-D I thought it should be under! not 1 notch over! What ?'s me is when i close the drivers door, it goes down! =-P

I'll take a picture tomorrow when its light. I just had a look and when switched off the needle sits right at the bottom of the 'C' but not below it.

I'll take a picture tomorrow when its light. I just had a look and when switched off the needle sits right at the bottom of the 'C' but not below it.

Thanks! When i switch my ignition to on, but not start the car (engine cold) it sits at just about the first needle after 'C'.

Can anyone take a pic of their car with ignition on, but not started with a cold engine... wanna be sure its the needle. =-D

Just to let you know, I took the pics this morning but seem to have lost the one where it is cold!!

I'll try again tomorrow!

Thank you!! Heres where mine sits (used MS paint...) Red is with ignition on and yellow is where it sits all the time, so now i gotta rip my cluster gauge apart and make it right!! So ill turn the ignition on and just pop off, then on! Cars runnin good, im happy. Leaks a lil oil, thats my next issue, but im takin a break. What do you expect from a 18 year old car, crap leaks!

post-5903-1233272753_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links