Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! :o

Rolla_SR

Right I'm currently looking at a car on autorader! All good I found a car well under market value on an 07 plate and thought I would enquire. After reading further into scams and phishing I have got a few alarm bell ringing in my head. I tried calling my bank to find out if this Global Payment Service 'BIBIT' was a legite comapany. I rang RBS who didn't know but the guy I called from thr fraud team said it looked ok. Anyone know or heard of this company, or what I should do?

Many Thanks.

Why would you have to use a global payment service to buy a car in the UK? If its at a dealer or a private seller a bankers draft will do for both, + if you get a full HPI check that will cover you if the car turns out to be dodgy provided it doesn't says its dodgy and you ignore it!

Why would you have to use a global payment service to buy a car in the UK? If its at a dealer or a private seller a bankers draft will do for both, + if you get a full HPI check that will cover you if the car turns out to be dodgy provided it doesn't says its dodgy and you ignore it!

HPI came back clear, but i got cold feet! Its due to the car being UK registered but in Spain! I think I was a bit too neieve and need to take a step back and look at the potential dangers in this!

From the response on here I'm guessing nobody has heard of them?

A search on Google turns this up..:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibit

They are owned by Royal Bank of Scotland and seem legit.

I can understand your reluctance.......................there will be other cars ..............without the "complications".

Good luck :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links