Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update On The Lexus Lights

mattmr2

Hi guys and girls,

Just thought i'd let you know about the pricing and availability of the lexus style lights, instead of typing it all over again i'll just post a link:

Lexus info...

On the website there are Photos of the prototypes we have fitted to one of our Revision 6 Cars and there are examples of the three finishes available.

As you will see for those of you with rev1/2 cars there is the option to purchase a Revision6 centre pannel which fits with these lights.

We are taking pre-orders so get in touch and reserve a set,

Cheers Matt. :thumbsup:

matt@roguesystems.co.uk

Yeah, thats what mine is - im hopefully going to get body coloured black strips all the way around the car (they are the crappy faded black ones at the mo),

Sort out the front side lights by getting the clear ones,

Get rid of the orrid orange toblerone indicators and replace with uk spec clear ones,

nice.

Is there any chance of seeing what the matt black and black chrome ones look like on the white rev3? Ill 100% buy em if ye do cos I seen matt black lexys on a white impreza and they looked awsome. Its what got me wanting them in the first place.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links