Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-bar Sunblinds

dj_davo

just got myself a very nice pair of winter sunblinds for my tubby and they make it feel like im driving a different car. no more nasty winter sunshine attacking the tops of my eyes thru the glass. :thumbsup:

anyway,....they are black and my rooflining and visors are grey. i dont mind the colour contrast too much as my seats are black and grey anyway,...but,......

if they do a grey sunblind and perhaps someone has them, but has black rooflining and wants to swap - i will :thumbsup:

I also have black sunblinds on a grey roof liner, but i like the contrast.

Did grey shades ever exist, as I have only seen black.

I also have black sunblinds on a grey roof liner, but i like the contrast.

im not sure if greys do exist, i was hoping to find out here.

but i (and my gf agree) that the black does make a nice contrast against the grey. i just fancy having a look at grey ones (if they exist) to see whether i prefer them or not.

to be honest i dont even know if any mr2's have black rooflining. but if they do, and someone with one of these also happens to have grey sunblinds, i wouldnt mind meeting up and comparing ;) to see if we preferred the other colour option :thumbsup:

They do....I have some :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I have some grey blinds, with a black interior.

I'll take a look later in the light to see if it would be worth swopping them :thumbsup:

When you say blinds, are we talking about the two panels that attach to the inside of the T-bar glass?

If so, mine are greay with a grey interior.

If I am on the wrong wavelength completely...............I'll get me coat :unsure:

I think the black & white cars got grey roof linning .. where the others got black ..

I'd like to swap the whole lot for black ..

Maybe Matt @ Rogue Systems could tell us .. How easy is it to swap the interior trim for a different colour??

I'll take a look later in the light to see if it would be worth swopping them :thumbsup:

When you say blinds, are we talking about the two panels that attach to the inside of the T-bar glass?

If so, mine are greay with a grey interior.

If I am on the wrong wavelength completely...............I'll get me coat :unsure:

we certainly are fella. the ones with 2 lugs at the window side and the round screw type thingy on the roof glass.

john r, i would welcome a meet up some time to try each others' opposite colours to see if we would wanna do a swap. :thumbsup:

being in sheffield, cleethorpes aint too far away. could alwyas have a drive up there 1 day - if only to take my woman to the amusement arcades!

she's addicted to air hockey, and those 2p things that shove money out! :D

Haha, excellent.

The car is parked up at work at the minute with no insurance or tax.... but when I move house and get some more cash, I'll let you know..... I looked at the blinds tonight and they are grey. :thumbsup:

Haha, excellent.

The car is parked up at work at the minute with no insurance or tax.... but when I move house and get some more cash, I'll let you know..... I looked at the blinds tonight and they are grey. :thumbsup:

start a new thread up when ur ready, or pm me m8.

im always here :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links