Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Do Rev 3 Lights Sell For?

pizza boy

Just needed a general price range cos ill be selling them if I get to see what the matt black and black chrome lexus clusters look like on RogueSystems white MR2. I know a few people who will want em but I dunno what price they should go for cos I know they are always in demand. I want as much as possible heh

My current clusters on my rev4 are mint. Not a scratch or anything. Whats the general asking price?

hmm if I get problems I could maybe sell them to Rougesystems hehe kinda like a swap :D

each side would be worth about £50 i'd say.

But as jappy said its not much use w/o the centre panel...

-Z

I could get a centre panel easy. Loads of breakers have rev3s lying about up here. To think lights are only £50 each and the panel bumps it to £200! are ye guys sure?

well i can get the whole lot brand new for £100 from a jap part place near me.

And the guy knew a lot of rev3+ centre panels r in demand, heck he even had em on his rev1 parked rite outside, lol.

I asked him about a price breakdown as i was thinking of keeping my rev 1 centre panel, and gettin a couple of holes cut in2 it for the reverse lights.

-Z

I asked him about a price breakdown as i was thinking of keeping my rev 1 centre panel, and gettin a couple of holes cut in2 it for the reverse lights.

You cant fit rev3 lights with a rev 1 centre panel because the inner shape of the rev 3 lights are curved, on a rev1 they are straight. It just wont fit together!

i knew that honestly! lol

knowing me i'd hav run into that problem and ended up gettin a ruddy hacksaw out to cut them in2 shape, hehe, prolly wouldnt have worked like...

the centre bit without reverse lights .. you could get from roguesystems probably. But again... how you gonna get it to fit rev1 rear lights ?

Jappy m8 if u want i cant try that place near me and see if they've got the centre bit in cheap. He did £50 to me when i went last.

-Z

the centre bit without reverse lights .. you could get from roguesystems probably. But again... how you gonna get it to fit rev1 rear lights ?

Centre bit with the reverse lights.. getting rid of my rev1 lights when it goes into the body shop!

Jappy m8 if u want i cant try that place near me and see if they've got the centre bit in cheap. He did £50 to me when i went last.

-Z

It would help but I dont need one for a few months yet. Cheers.

me too jim, although im still waiting a reply from matt at rogue systems!!(hint hint).

Im not gonna have the lock drilled out at the centre panel so it'll look sweet as...

what happens if your boot release cable fails ??

Then ur screwed i guess. But tbh the 2 isnt really a practical car, so i guess one more impractical thing wouldnt hurt, lol. :D

Do the rev6 lights from Rogue come w. a centre panel or is it and extra that u gotta pay for?

@ Jappy, i'll give the guy a call cos i'm gonna be gettin the rev6's pretty soon aswell.

-Z

does any one know if you can get tinted rev2 style lights from anywhere(not a fan of other types)or wil i just have to spray them??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links