Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyot Iq Service Plan

Arshavin

Hi Guys

I was just wondering if anyone has been offered or enquired about a service plan for the iQ, as I am sure it makes financial sense and has been good value with Toyota's other models.

please let me know

arshavin

Hi Guys

I was just wondering if anyone has been offered or enquired about a service plan for the iQ, as I am sure it makes financial sense and has been good value with Toyota's other models.

please let me know

arshavin

I know it's no help, but I was told I'd get a call about it....picked up my car on the 4th, still not heard anything!

The iQ service plan is not on our systems just yet, but will be very soon. I have just spoken to the administrators and it is being actioned this week

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Guys

please let me know

arshavin

I know it's no help, but I was told I'd get a call about it....picked up my car on the 4th, still not heard anything!

I asked about a service plan when I picked up my iQ and the salesperson sat us down at a computer in the sales room, pressed a few buttons and up came the official Toyota service plan menu (apparently).

When I asked before, the iQ was not listed but this time it was.

I wanted a quote for a 2 year plan and the figure I was quoted was nearly £400 (the 20000 mile service was on the list as over £200 which frightened me a bit (!) and it did not look to me that the was any sort of discount for "bulk" buying. In other words they just added the 2 service costs together, added VAT, and then quoted that as the cost of the 2 year service plan.

My Aygo plan WAS a good deal, which is why I asked about the iQ.

In the end I said I would pay them as they arose depending on what I am quoted at the time, as the only benefit I can see is in beating any inflation on the costs in the 2 years ahead.

If anyone can find a better deal that can be taken out after purchase, or can show I am somehow wrong in my reasonoing above, please let me know!

The iQ service plan is not on our systems just yet, but will be very soon. I have just spoken to the administrators and it is being actioned this week

Sorry Kingo, our posts crossed and my info may be incorrect, although it looked like an official Toyota site we were looking at.

I hope any plan your system comes up with will be more favourable to my purse, if in fact I can get access to it, having already bought the car!

There are two possible reasons for this

1: They are not using Toyota/EMAC service plans.....or......

2: They have manually asked EMAC to upload the costs of the 2 services and they have done this, just for that dealer

The upshot is all dealers should have iQ on their systems within a week

• 3 months later...

2: They have manually asked EMAC to upload the costs of the 2 services and they have done this, just for that dealer

I pick my new white IQ2 up on Tuesday. I enquired about the service plan and was quoted £10 per month for 3 years. Seems pretty good to me.

I pick my new white IQ2 up on Tuesday. I enquired about the service plan and was quoted £10 per month for 3 years. Seems pretty good to me.

I was quoted £16 a month not very consistant is it

I was quoted £16 a month not very consistant is it

Prices are based on your dealers rates/charges, however £6 a month difference is considerable, get it re-checked to be certain

The wife has signed up for hers through the dealership, taking it out for 5 years (she has no plans to change the car). She is paying about £19 per month fixed over 4 years. Given the thought that prices will only go up for servicing, it seems a fair deal. She had her Yaris for 7 years so we are hoping this will be her last car.

I bourght a yaris and IQ at the same time i pay £11 for each car per month for 3 years and will get a fastrak Saturday am service,i think that is a good deal

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links