Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Have An Mr2

John R

yes

yes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

It's a 10th anniversary GT n/a in caribbean blue...

Lovely. I'll get you some pictures when my friend gets round with his digital camera. :thumbsup:

:lol: :D

am I right in thinking this is a 1999 car ?

nice one mate.

If you don't mind me asking.. how much ??

look forward to piccys.

Hey nice one :) Special edition too, look after it, it may be worth something one day..... :)

Nice one fella .. you can now measure you own car for Sub box sizes !!

Now that my contact has given me prices for 10" subs and a pair of amps .. I'm ready to go !!

Cool, I've started the Audio upgrades too . Did the door Speakers on Sunday, will be looking for some Subs in the summer (when the weather is nice and warm, makes building stuff like sub boxes so much easier), then it's a couple more Speakers and an AMP. Sounding better alrady with the door speaker upgrades :)

will be looking for some Subs in the summer

HIGLY reccomend JL Audio .. and "JacMac Audio" can get you a deal or two ..

Eh? It wasn't me who was asking for sub measurments..... was it?!

At first, the car was havinh a bit of an identity crisis..

It's a W reg, so I first thought it was a rev5

Then I realised it had a rev3 rev 4 spoiler

and on my insurance, it says it's a 10th anniversary Ltd Edition, as far as i know it's a 1997 P reg, with a personalised plate.

I know it will hold it's value better with it being a ltd edition, but I wanted to get some aero parts for it... not sure if this will decrease the Ltd edition bit....

At the minute, it's parked up at work waiting for some insurance and tax, after I come back from holiday.

I had a sneaky drive anyway, still covered third party from my last car. Weeeeeeeee!

Really nice to drive, excellent position.. Lovely power, maybe i'll get a turbo'd car in a couple of years.

Erm, yeah. That's about it: it's a bit of a ***** having a car you can't reallt drive though.

Just had a new clutch and cam belt, which is a bonus.

I know what you mean about having the car and not being able to drive it.

When I got my car I had to lock it in a garage for a week while I waited on having plates and some docs sent to me from the seller. I then went on hols for two weeks !!

I couldn't wait to get back and have a play !!

When I got my car I had to lock it in a garage for a week while I waited on having plates and some docs sent to me from the seller. I then went on hols for two weeks !!

Dont forget the time you totalled your MR2 on that corner and was away from it for weeks.

HIGLY reccomend JL Audio .. and "JacMac Audio" can get you a deal or two ..

What kinda deals m8?

it really is a beach not being able to drive ur car. When i got mine i had to wait 5 weeks for the V% docs to come thru b4 i could get my road tax, but i gave in the last week took my car up 2 newc and guess what. 2 days l8r i got it towed away!!! it was parked totally outa the way aswell cos i dont hav a drive in my house up there.i had to pay £280 (?) fine for no road tax, then £30 for the freakin ticket. it wasnt so bad in the end tho, got £200 bak cos i got my RoadTax thru a ciouple of days l8r. i think they wer ethe figures cant rem exactly tho.

But man was a i gutted, if i'd been a lazy sod and taken my car in2 uni rather than walkin i wouldnt hav bin caught!

:ffs:

Thing is tho i wasnt dodgin tax, just ****** that they took so long to send me some forms...

-Z

Thing is tho i wasnt dodgin tax, just ****** that they took so long to send me some forms...

I drove mine for a month before the tax came through .. I put a post it in my window (where the tax should have been) saying "Just imported - Tax in post".

Police saw it and they were fine about it ..

Can I have your lovely half leather half wood steering wheel? :drool:

When you take the pics can you take a nice closeup shot of the wheel so I can take a proper look at it :thumbsup:

I drove mine for a month before the tax came through .. I put a post it in my window (where the tax should have been) saying "Just imported - Tax in post".

Police saw it and they were fine about it ..

Guess i just get picked on :(

Tho the lady at the ticket office did say i can file a plea (or summin) explaining myself, but it mite be more hassle than its worth. I'm sorry but i just dont think much of the law system, its failed me on EVERY occasion when i've needed it...

-Z

Dont forget the time you totalled your MR2 on that corner and was away from it for weeks.

aye !! 7 bluddy weeks ?!!?

that was the worst !

I havn't, but that was a thought. The communication tower is at my work... that could be interfearing I suppose.

How do I get the fob re-programmed!?

u're not gonna like this....

you'll either need the pin code.. or have another keyfob which does work. You can usually programme the duff one from the second one.

But obviously if you had a second one you would have no probs with it working.

What type of alarm is it ??

Actually, If I do manage to get the alarm off for a while.... It might be the radio tower that's buggering it up..

Then is it possible to disconnect the alarm but still use the remote c/l?

Alarms are ****.

dunno about standard toyota alarms mate...

you sure it's not a scorpion alarm ?? I know Toyota used to use Scorpion alarms.

Can you take a pic of the keyfob ?

Can't take a pic, no camera....

It's oval (but wider at one end, like an egg shape with the top being flat)

It has two buttons one above the other

It has a toyota sign at the bottom

It's black.

Thant's all I can describe it as. I can't check what kinf of alarm it is because everytime I unlock the car the alarm goes off, and everyone looks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links