Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nuts

jaxx

typical lads mag but with the telly pages included

gags

storys

toilet humor

daft pictures

fine women (Nell McAndrew awwwwwwwwwww :drool: same picture when she was in the daily star a few days back :drool::drool::drool: sorry to the lady members of the forum! )

big machines

cars that top 200mph that youll never own

and pictures of alex zanardis rather horrific 2001 USA champs crash in which he looses both legs and all but 2 pints of blood....................and lives! and is now racing touring cars! in a special adapted car!

basically its a shot of the other car on impact with, and ripping the front end off of his car while he is still sat there with the steering wheel in his hand two fleshy blooded stumps with bits of car a various mangled body parts flying everywhere!

apparently a bloke at work says it was on telly a few nites back about crashes that changed motor racing or somat???

quality publication if i do say

:thumbsup:

Garrick was given a free copy of it on Sat (smiths were dishing them out) when he was with me. (to my disgust...lol).

He left it in the store and wasn't impressed. I was too busy reading other mags to look

I got a free copy the other day, apart from a few nice pics I didn't find it that great. But I don't like typical 'lads mags' anyway. There's never anything I find interesting in them. I prefer PC and gadget mags (T3, Stuff, etc.)

I did find the TV pages useful. I suppose it's better to have a mag about man stuff than having to read about Corrie or Eastenders.

I got a free copy too when i was in smiths the other day some of it was ok some half decent car bits in there but wouldn't pay £1.20 for it every week <_<

now racing touring cars! in a special adapted car!

basically its a shot of the other car on impact with, and ripping the front end off of his car while he is still sat there with the steering wheel in his hand two fleshy blooded stumps with bits of car a various mangled body parts flying everywhere

Seen that pic before, it's nasty.

They said he'd never drive again but he said he'd prove them wrong & he has, proper racer. :thumbsup:

the first race car he got in was a replica of the race car he crashed it and went and finished the last 13 laps of the race that he missed!

with no legs!

and hit 195mph at one point!

he now drives a BMW touring car with playstation style buttons on the steering wheel for the accelerator and he uses his prosthetic leg for the braking!

top man!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links