Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Alert

Bass junky

Hello

I am new to this computer thing so please forgive me for mistakes

We have a 92 K rolla GTI

Going to talk to Fensport about supercharging or The Beast 3S-GTE from the leg GT4

How much will it cost?

Just thought I was the only person who loved Toyota (you know) Bring back Toyota Turbos like the good old days

Bass junky

Fensport are great!

if you are looking to spend alot with them then may I suggest you join our gold membership... it will save you a large packet!!!

Fensport offer discount for our Gold members!

We have a 92 K rolla GTI

Going to talk to Fensport about supercharging or The Beast 3S-GTE from the leg GT4

How much will it cost?

Hi Steve,

Welcome to TOC. If your thinking about the 2litre turbo 3sgte in a Corolla GTi then you need to look at Dawsey's car here. As for supercharging - there's two of us who have charged Corollas though they are AE111 models not AE92 like yours. Take a look at my website to see what I've done. As for cost it depends if you do the work or you pay for it to be done but don't forget that there are other costs involved besides the supercharged engine - uprated suspension, brakes, intercooler fitting (either front mount or top mount with bonnet vent). It needs to be looked at as a whole project - my costs are up to about £5000 and I haven't finished yet :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Knowlson will be along shortly and he can give you his experiences of doing his AE111

Just thought I was the only person who loved Toyota (you know) Bring back Toyota Turbos like the good old days

Welcome dude, you sound like the kinda person who can really fit in here with you talk of Toyota and their turbo's :D

If your going to go for the 3S-GTE go for the REV3 version from the ST205 & ST215.

255bhp stock = means a hell of a lot of power even if you dont modify the engine.

With a simple decat and straight through exhaust system coupled with an induction kit and higher boost levels you are looking at an easy 300bhp.

Well worth it, i say if you gonna do some thing do it right :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the replies

I thought the 3S-GTE into AE92 could not be done until I saw the beauty on here then I thought I might ave a go!

The car is standard apart from 17 in alloys - will put up a pic when I figure out how to use my new digi cam (could take ages)

Are K reg GTI's limited because I have never seen another one but someone told me they were made in 1993 on a L plate

off topic I hope the F1 team does well this year - come on lads

cheers

Hi Bass junky

Hello and welcome to the club mate. Turbo's :drool: I would love to have my car modified and turned into a turbo charged yaris. Would properly be the first in england ;)

jerry!!

Hi Bass junky

Hello and welcome to the club mate. Turbo's :drool: I would love to have my car modified and turned into a turbo charged yaris. Would properly be the first in england ;)

jerry!!

not if i get there first

:lol:

welocme matey

:thumbsup:

hello and welcome.

think my costs are about £14,000 with the new engine.

fitting isnt that hard if you can use

1 an angle grinder

2 a welder

3 a set of sockets

4 read and understand a wiring diagram

i budgeted £5000 for my conversion (doing the work myself) but kinda got side tracked by things like MoTec Water injection and BIG boost.

working on a guide for the conversion at the mo as i have had a lot of enquiries. ill keep you posted

hi

A guide would be very cool indeed

I love that fire breathing dragon Dawesy! love the uderstated looks

I have just bought some Audiobahn subs and a huge chrome amp with blue neons to go into the back

Love the Celica Fizz! are you from Bradford?

Cheers

hi

A guide would be very cool indeed

I love that fire breathing dragon Dawesy! love the uderstated looks

I have just bought some Audiobahn subs and a huge chrome amp with blue neons to go into the back

Love the Celica Fizz! are you from Bradford?

Cheers

erm.. yes as a matter of fact... you know this how??? ...lol

And yeah.. i like my Celi too.. :P even though she is now up for sale.. ;)

hi

seen it there mate can't remember where though!

later!

lol... so your a local lad then... where abouts you at?

hi

up the road from the Mumtaz resteurant

I can't drive the car cos I have poor vision so my dad takes care of the driving and I do the mods

later!

hi

up the road from the Mumtaz resteurant

I can't drive the car cos I have poor vision so my dad takes care of the driving and I do the mods

later!

ahh... gotcha.. local lad indeed... im always up by that way... :P

also forgot to mention...

you in the market for a Mint Celica?? :rolleyes:

you can have mine for £2k... without mods... :thumbsup:

Mumtaz? Bah they like took an hour to serve me the one time I ever went there aaages ago when I was visiting. Bunch o bams :arrgg-matey:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links