Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted - Johnan

John H

I saw my first ever IQ on the road this morning, or rather parked (Asda car park, Kirkcaldy) and I know who it was ;)

Hi Johnan :D shame we didn't meet, I'd have enjoyed hearing how you are getting on with the car.

It is always interesting to see a car on the road, with a bit of dirt, rather than just in the rather artificial surroundings of a showroom. I was impressed, the IQ looks somehow more serious and less toy-like when you see it like this. Very nice, red calipers and all!

:)

and with some new accessories on it too hey Johnan? ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

and with some new accessories on it too hey Johnan? ;)

Yes, I am very pleased with how it looks, with all the bits and pieces I have purchased from Kingo, except for all the mud around here at the moment..to get to Kirkcaldy I have to pass a very active quarry which has an endless output of heavy trucks leaving sticky clay mud on the main road, and it cant really be avoided unless you go on the "coast road" which is less direct.

I have my pressure washer permanently set up at the back of the house and give the car a quick hose off nearly every time I get home.

There was a rattle/buzz this morning that drove me to distraction...until I found it was due to the power cable of my speed camera warning gadget lightly tapping on a panel...so not MrT's fault, I am pleased to say.

According to the Scangauge the car did 63mpg pootling to Kirkaldy and back, that is about 20 miles at not above 60mph.

I see you have no car listed in your profile JohnH, so I can't look out for you...our paths have crossed twice and doubtless will again!

Johnan: I see you have no car listed in your profile JohnH, so I can't look out for you

Maybe he is in one of those quarry lorries :lol:

Johnan: I see you have no car listed in your profile JohnH, so I can't look out for you

or a police car.....

or a police car.....

No, not a police car :lol: My daily transport is a grey Audi A2 TDi, reg V5 JRH ... and my high days and holidays car is a red Porsche Cayman, reg E5 JRH.

If our paths cross again, I'll try to wave! :)

or a police car.....

No, not a police car :lol: My daily transport is a grey Audi A2 TDi, reg V5 JRH ... and my high days and holidays car is a red Porsche Cayman, reg E5 JRH.

If our paths cross again, I'll try to wave! :)

Lovely cars John, and distinctive.I will keep a look out for you!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links