Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tiq Taq 200 Mile Report

no_data

Collected my baby on Sunday & have to say well pleased. I love how nippy she is, the colour & especially the whole look of her. Done 230 miles now & yes I do have the notchy gearbox problem so have just rang Hills & service dept are calling me back.

I have to say I do not find the stereo controls fiddly at all as you do not have to take your eyes off road & lean over to a centre consul to use a standard one, once you memorise how many presses for each thing it is easy & my iPhone sounds great thru the aux lead.

I find the space adequate for all my maps, blanket & cleaning stuff. Tis all behind back seats!

A lot quicker than I had read they were & keeps catching me out as I come tearing up to a corner or junction & think :eek:

Once I get this second gear sorted I will be happy as a pig in the proverbial.

P1010072.jpg

Collected my baby on Sunday & have to say well pleased. I love how nippy she is, the colour & especially the whole look of her. Done 230 miles now & yes I do have the notchy gearbox problem so have just rang Hills & service dept are calling me back.

I have to say I do not find the stereo controls fiddly at all as you do not have to take your eyes off road & lean over to a centre consul to use a standard one, once you memorise how many presses for each thing it is easy & my iphone sounds great thru the aux lead.

I find the space adequate for all my maps, blanket & cleaning stuff. Tis all behind back seats!

A lot quicker than I had read they were & keeps catching me out as I come tearing up to a corner or junction & think :eek:

Once I get this second gear sorted I will be happy as a pig in the proverbial.

P1010072.jpg

AMETHYST PHOTO ALERT!!! More pics please, I really like that colour!

Glad to hear I'm not the only "2nd gear notchy" driver out there, at least I know it'll get sorted at last.

be careful with the interior trim, it's very prone to scratching.

Ps - about the CD player, did everyone know it play's MP3's and WMA's? brilliant touch...I've got loads of MP3s on CD which makes swapping a thing of the past!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links