Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Fitting...

John R

For the price the mongoose is prolly the way to go. guess thats why its also one of the most common ones, but it does look VERY nice when its on the car, and provided u clean ur exhaust (unlike u jim!) its stays looking sweet.

-Z

For the price the mongoose is prolly the way to go. guess thats why its also one of the most common ones, but it does look VERY nice when its on the car, and provided u clean ur exhaust (unlike u jim!) its stays looking sweet.

-Z

hey.. I'm lazy ! I even pay someone to clean my car !

...jim, u make me sick... <_<

Well guess what i'm about to do now. It's a nice sunny day, so ima wash me car!

haha

-Z

SHopuld be no probs as the two mountings under the car on either side are the same throughout the different revisions, it toko me 30 mins to excahnge the stock exhasut to a mongoose with the fire rings from mr t.

Nice easy job with some axle stands :D

-Z

hey.. I'm lazy ! I even pay someone to clean my car !

Part of owning an MR2 is lovingly cleaning it.....its smooth curves.....licking it.......erm :(

Contact Dan at DCDEZIGN he's the man for exhausts. Most seem to go for the Mongoose stainless system.

http://www.dcdezign.com

We got our's from Dan and we will tell you now if you get one from him it will cost you a fortune in tit as you will end up driving more just to lisen to the noise B)

with the amount of grit and salt they pute on scottish roads its a bugger to keep a car clean up here......roll on summer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links