Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza V Help :)

long live boost

Alright lads my names sam, im looking to buy a glanza at this moment in time! 90% getting one, iv spoke to a few people on the phone about them and they told me to come on here and have an ask about, said your helpfull and can see me in the right direction

Im starting to do some research about the glanza, i want to find out asmuch as i can about them b 4 buying one

Is there any common faults with them? i.e gear box? lsd? turbo? iv heard the bottom end on them are bullet proof, also herd the turbos on them are abit temp!? Please correct me if im wrong!

Just anything you can help me with would be a sweet. things to look out for when buying ect

Iv got about 4 grand to spend!

Also for the younger lads on here, what insurance companys you with would be helpfull aswell.. got 1 year driving ex, and 1ncb, so if you could steer me in the right dirrection

Cheers in advance!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links