Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy St Patricks Day

Raistlin

I might start a St Georges Day post on the 10th April just in case :P

Well I hope you do.... we can't have you being called racist :angry:

So what do I do with the burning cross :D (Only joking, it's the Jewish way)

:thumbsup: I understand.... can you save it for sometime later just in case :yes::lol:

I might start my Birthday thread ready for August!

Maybe I should start an "Unbirthday" thread :eek:

Or maybe not :P ;) :lol:

Happy un patricks day everyone!!! lol. hope ye all had a good one!

Happy un patricks day everyone!!! lol. hope ye all had a good one!

I hope you had a good one , too, Molly :angel:

Mine was very happy. I had the whole family here. The weather was lovely so we went for a walk in the grounds of Ardgillan Castle (On top of a hill overlooking Dublin Bay & a National Park). We had a lovely snack in the Tea rooms & returned home.I went down & got in beer for the beer drinkers & a bottle of wine for 2 of us who are that way inclined! We had Pizzas delivered. Tried Dominos for the 1st time & now prefer them to Apache.

Only downside is that I suffer withdrawal symptoms when everyone goes home @ there is only me & my 2 cats left.

Hardly the typical view of Irish drinking, fighting & singing/dancing :lol: It does exist, but not my scene :thumbsup:

In my 2nd "Riverdance" video post, I recommended that you use full screen , as it is unbelievable :eek:

I have just noticed that the Full Screen option doesn't load with the video :crybaby:

In my 2nd "Riverdance" video post, I recommended that you use full screen , as it is unbelievable :eek:

I have just noticed that the Full Screen option doesn't load with the video :crybaby:

I think if you are watching it embedded you dont get full screen. If you watch it on the YouTube site you do. :thumbsup:

I think if you are watching it embedded you dont get full screen. If you watch it on the YouTube site you do. :thumbsup:

You are right :thumbsup: I'd never noticed that before, probably because it is only in the last few days that I have learned the trick of loading videos :yahoo:

Thanks, Raistlin :thumbsup:

went out for st patricks day last night with all the people from uni!!!!

got very drunk didnt get in till 3.00am but then had to get up for uni at 7 :(

the bar staff were putting green food colouring in the pints (they asked first obv) so everyone was walking around with green drinks it was very strange

had a very good night and have felt very rough all day!!!!

went out for st patricks day last night with all the people from uni!!!!

got very drunk didnt get in till 3.00am but then had to get up for uni at 7 :(

the bar staff were putting green food colouring in the pints (they asked first obv) so everyone was walking around with green drinks it was very strange

had a very good night and have felt very rough all day!!!!

Ooooh :g: Good job you weren't nicked & asked to give a urine sample :lol2: If it had been Green, it wouldn't half have caused a stir :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links