Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Coming Back ?

dave.m

Now - will a 3SGTE fit into ma Humber Hawk??? Bench seats in red leather - those were the days!

Any engine will fit any car :)

All you need is a big tub of vasaline, a welder and balls of steel :lol::thumbsup:

Fizz is spot on ;) Toyota simply don't make any interesting cars anymore... I fully appretiate your idea of a "sports car" not needing huge power... but they don't even make anything remotely close anymore!

I am not saying make "old fashioned cars" I'm just just saying they don't make intersting cars like they used too.. which is why when I wanted a car no older than 5 years old, but not one that would bore me to tears I had to leave toyota having owned 9 of them in the past and defect to another brand.

There is nothing "old fashioned" about my current car I can assure you ;)

Anyway... Hydorgen is the future of cars, not hybrids... Anything that has to lug around a few hundred Kg of batterys is about as sporty as playind darts ;)

Anyway... Hydorgen is the future of cars,

Hydorgen? What's that? :P

:lol:

The same stuff that is not the future of zeppelins :P

The same stuff that is not the future of zeppelins :P

Maybe not, but it's got to be better than using lead !!!

Karma.... I certainly conceed that there is nothing 'old fashioned' about the M3 which is indeed a very nice car :yes:

I very much agree with you in that the future fuel of cars should be hydrogen.... we had a big hydrogen refueling station installed nearby me which was a BP test to see if it was a viable option for the future.... the stupid company recently ripped it out :angry:

Ah well.... lets see if this hybrid will work out with Toyota :huh:

People are getting a bit confused about the point of the hybrid engine. The point is that it lets you recover energy from braking which would otherwise be lost.

That is true even if you have a hydrogen car, so the future is a hydrogen / electric hybrid B)

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links