Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Badges

Titto

Does anyone know

a) how to easily remove the one on my bonnet, and

B) how much for 2 from toyota???

Im gonna bang one on the rear when i (hopefully get the rev6 lights).

Sminky.

Yeah holes all the way!.....

My front Badge was very scabby and the paint in the gaps were faded.

Cost me £150 to get it all filled and painted but that included the numberplate holes too.

I think the MR2 looks better without the front toyota Badge...

My effort after a few days in the bodyshop,

mrsmooth2.jpg

Yeah ur Two looks really clean without the Badge. I also got the rear done aswell. I'll get a pic up soon. I considered removing the numberplate bit and getting a sticker... but I'm keeping it real B)

When I bought my mr2 it had a stick on plate but it was scabby.. hence geting the mod done..

Got my rear debadged too..

mr2nobadgerear.jpg

Intrestingly enough the US-spec MR2 turbos have a turbo Badge on the back right :)

I have the usual GT-S Badge on the back left.....and to be different I have the AW11 front Badge on my front Tom's bumper......actully looks quite cool :)

f7_1.JPG

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Looks nice guys.

How much did the whole body shop thing cost you though???

Id really like a full respray on mine to spruce it up but jimlads cost about £2000 (doing other work on it mind) but i aint gonna be spending anywhere near that.

Looks nice guys.

How much did the whole body shop thing cost you though???

Id really like a full respray on mine to spruce it up but jimlads cost about £2000 (doing other work on it mind) but i aint gonna be spending anywhere near that.

I'm not 100% sure what a blowover is etc....

but it'll be cheaper.

A blowover is simply blowing the paint over what is already there. Little preparation is done for this, save cleaning the car. If you have deep scratches, dents etc. this will still appear under the new paint coats. A fully respray, meants attention to all of the details.

Dame, can you recommend anyone or a company?

THe paintwork on mine is in good condition for saying its 12years old! but there are a few minor scratches, but nowt major.

np pal. Speak to lee about it (his is the main e-mail addy), top bloke will defo«²rKª«ÊŸÜ—ÛÍ•¹«Ì™Sg¯–ñ–Ž¨Ñ¥PØfN€š;ß|…EQÕÙìQýÑÖ{v¯³óþ÷^_—Ø;çÏé!ʾÙÓ‰ôÆ”ú¹’h™W`{/¹wƒ«ULj©ÃP©^dÀ8

œ»YŒV­ñ®<ÿ±Z™­Ü}Ê®¾×qýÃÆFøÒß«žò¨£öêµ7UrsÊŽ-(IýÈξ÷5 áós}y“›ÆûiíVªÈ®OÝ.£ßy@£ßÀɪø¡{[åŠTð2cîÖÔ6ð!‚€!ªV„=õe×åÖR­\Ÿ¯ßó1fóß\š£=õWã¯óÓqû©t¢› Îa²!TIõò¿äýüP¦eðòÖGáýT>Ñ#ûòïP?AÇ{/ª·Z©™=d‡½(‹Á.‰Ññz˜¤2ŠfþOüÖËl'ZlI

What you doing fella ?!?! That's the second post that's gone wazzo ..

np pal. Speak to lee about it (his is the main e-mail addy), top bloke will defo«²rKª«ÊŸÜ—ÛÍ•¹«Ì™Sg¯–ñ–Ž¨?Ñ¥?PØfN€š;ß|…EQÕÙìQýÑÖ{v¯³óþ÷^_—Ø;çÏé!ʾÙÓ‰ôÆ”ú¹’h™W`{/¹wƒ«ULj©ÃP©^dÀ8

œ»YŒVñ®<ÿ±Z™Ü}Ê®¾×q?ýÃÆFøÒß«žò¨£öêµ7UrsÊŽ-(IýÈξ÷5 áós}y“›ÆûiíVªÈ®OÝ.£ßy@£ßÀɪø¡{[åŠTð2cîÖÔ6ð!‚€!ªV„?=õe×åÖR\Ÿ¯ßó1fó??ß\š£=õWã¯óÓqû©t¢› Îa²!TIõò¿äýüP¦eðòÖG??áýT>Ñ#ûòïP?AÇ{/ª·Z©™=d‡½(‹?Á.‰Ññz˜¤2ŠfþOüÖËl'ZlI

erm.... sorry ?

&#33;Removed&#33; hell, its NTL here, they're abscolutely w**k, when it comes ot internet. Bband speed is fine for anything but http, really gettin on me nerves.

Half the time is doesnt even load webpages, sometimes it sends corrupt data (like above). Nowt wrong w. my PC or config, as all my other pc's do the same thing, even my "tester" that i put a clean install of the OS on.

What the post was meant to say was:

"np pal. Speak to lee about it (his is the main e-mail addy), top bloke will defo do you a good deal."

And erm, there was more but i just can't rem what i put, lol. :D

-Z

What you doing fella ?!?! That's the second post that's gone wazzo ..

? do u mean that other one where it acidently 2x posted?

:unsure:

-Z

just seen what u meant now bibbs, in the other post bout insurance...

I'll rectify that now...

Cheers bud,

-Z

my car was originally in to get the door sprayed after the silly bint at work banged it. I thought I'd take advantage and get the front and back debadged, splitter painted and bumper too. £170 all in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links