Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cool Exhaust

Mrs SporT

Never seen 1 in real life but it lools like a Blitz Nur spec zorst!!! Think Jerry has 1!!!

:thumbsup:

000000000000000864.jpg

Hi Mrs SporT

Wow snap thats my exhaust blitz nur spec :thumbsup: Here's picture on the car

juniors_exhaust_6.jpg

jerry!!

Nope. Its a Fujitsubo. A lot cheaper than the HKS or Blitz. But only on a Japanese site! Dont know if its possible to get it from Japan.

Nope. Its a Fujitsubo. A lot cheaper than the HKS or Blitz. But only on a Japanese site! Dont know if its possible to get it from Japan.

Are you sure as that the same picture whats on the box of my exhaust packaging??? And it's a blitz nur spec i have got.. This is identically the same as my exhaust :yes:

jerry!!

I've just been on fensport's website and they say they do a Nur Spec Stainless Steel rear box 1.0 4 £255!!! Jerry is ur's just a backbox or is ur's a full system? Will the backbox sound any good alone or do u think i need the full system?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Nice!!!

Jerry does ur exhaust sound any good and if possible can u post up a sound clip like Jaxx did with his?

And also will this add 2 my insurance?

i've seen some people who've put fujitsubo exhausts on their s2000's and most of them have been very pleased with both performance and quality! i willtry and find out if they imported it themselves or whether there is an agent!

i've seen some people who've put fujitsubo exhausts on their s2000's and most of them have been very pleased with both performance and quality! i willtry and find out if they imported it themselves or whether there is an agent!

Thanx. If you could let me know that would be great. :yes:

Nice!!!

Jerry does ur exhaust sound any good and if possible can u post up a sound clip like Jaxx did with his?

And also will this add 2 my insurance?

Hi Ryan1985

Yes mate my exhaust does sound sweet. Especially once it's warmed up :thumbsup: You get a nice deep throaty sound under load together with the hks induction kit :drool: I've never tried to get a sound clip onto my pc before. I need a Mic and a tape recorded. Will have to looking into this mate sorry :(

jerry!!

as far as i have looked the guys have got mates in japan who sent the exhausts over and no official. UK supplier! I do however have a friend of a friend if you want me to enquire just let me know! i'm enquiring about some mugne bits at the mo!

Fujitsubo Power Getter huh....

You can download a RealPlayer sound clip of the exhaust here....

Vitz RS Exhaust Sound Clip :P

Have a look at TakaKaira. They should be able to supply you with all the bits available in Japan at decent prices. If you can't find what you're looking for on their website, send them an e-mail. They should be able to help...

TakaKaira

Fujitsubo Power Getter huh....

You can download a RealPlayer sound clip of the exhaust here....

Vitz RS Exhaust Sound Clip :P

Have a look at TakaKaira. They should be able to supply you with all the bits available in Japan at decent prices. If you can't find what you're looking for on their website, send them an e-mail. They should be able to help...

TakaKaira

Hi Ryan1985

I've got to admit mate this sounds just like my exhaust mate. So you asked that you wanted to hear the sound well this is a good as you are going to get mate. Not to loud just a good sporty note :thumbsup:

So click on the link Vitz Rs :thumbsup:

jerry!!

has anyone got sound clips of the induction kit only (without the zorst)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links